• Like 1

River

I love it so much :giveup:

I can even relate to it lyrically tbh

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 7

calmar

It's not the kind of gay bop I kind of go for, and I was kinda apathetic my first listen or two (which was over on the Haus of Delulu discord - gotta plug it.) Listening on my own, however, I heard the really interesting chords and melodic lines of the song and gained an appreciation for it. I might add it to my main playlist eventually.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない
  • Love 1

Juanne

I imagine it's going to hit harder when you're in love with your spouse or even your kids, lovely song.

CatelynnMarie
8 minutes ago, Starmie25 said:

The melody is very euphoric, reminds me of "Little Wonders" from Meet the Robinsons 

I ******* LOVE this song :bradley:

underrated film too omg.

i am loving EVERYTHING about DWAS. They sound INCREDIBLE together. I also love her makeup for this. It’s going to transition nicely into Joker 2 

• Shook 1

BARKDANGER

I'll probably get some hate- It was a cute song and video. But I didn't really like the song. It kinda sounded like what I expected a Bruno colab would sound like. Def not saying it's a terrible song, just a song I wouldn't listen to on repeat. Gaga's vocals were amazing! And the way Gaga smoked that cig is like me on my lunch break aka chain puffing. And the clothes gave JCPenneys 1991 portrait picture studio catalogue clothing. But I still bought the song. So they got my coin. 💁‍♂️

Edited by BARKDANGER
“I’m on the edge of glory…”

River
3 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Where's the "it's a good song just not my vibe" option

If the party was sick and our time on Earth was through :giveup:

• LMAO 3

River

anyway the most important thing is... SHE'S SAYING "YHOO" AGAIN :giveup:

ALGAYDO
10 minutes ago, bpmMonkey said:

Ah ! Just saw the live performance and he introduced the song by saying „Lady Gaga just put a new song out today and was kind enough to put me on“ … so what’s the truth ?! 😅

According to Gaga it was the other way around 

“Indeed, according to the press release, the song started with Mars. Gaga said, “Bruno and I have a lot of mutual respect for each other and were talking about collaborating. I was finishing up my own album in Malibu and one night after a long day he asked me to come to his studio to hear something he was working on. It was around midnight when I got there and I was blown away when I heard what he had started making. We stayed up all night and finished writing and recording the song. Bruno’s talent is beyond explanation. His musicianship and vision is next level. There’s no one like him.”

https://variety.com/2024/music/news/lady-Gaga-bruno-mars-die-with-a-smile-video-1236108658/

so what is the truth?!:messga:

• Love 1
  • Shook 2

• LastNight changed the title to Die With A Smile - Song and Video OUT NOW
Not The Real Gaga
1 minute ago, ALGAYDO said:

According to Gaga it was the other way around 

“Indeed, according to the press release, the song started with Mars. Gaga said, “Bruno and I have a lot of mutual respect for each other and were talking about collaborating. I was finishing up my own album in Malibu and one night after a long day he asked me to come to his studio to hear something he was working on. It was around midnight when I got there and I was blown away when I heard what he had started making. We stayed up all night and finished writing and recording the song. Bruno’s talent is beyond explanation. His musicianship and vision is next level. There’s no one like him.”

https://variety.com/2024/music/news/lady-Gaga-bruno-mars-die-with-a-smile-video-1236108658/

so what is the truth?!:messga:

It think Bruno just said that to be kind and nice 

• Like 5

A Very Gaga Holida

If you type “song of the year” on Twitter, all of the tweets are about DWAS

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 9

BlingNotTheMusic

Tbh at first listen it was "ok", but I do that with majority of Gaga's singles.

After I saw the video, I was just completely overwhelmed by how amazing she sounds, looks, and the entire song is IMMACULATELY produced and it's timeless :heart:

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • YAAAS 5
  • Love 2

FGGrayson

This is easily the best duet/collab in decades, like holy ****

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗣𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

• Blackout19 changed the title to What's your opinion about DWAS?