'DWAS' MUSIC VIDEO OUT NOW
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Die With A Smile - Song and Video OUT NOW

LastNight

Featured Posts

Hennycomb
Just now, lastpopicon said:

I still can't get over hers looks y'all, I think this is the best she EVER looked or close to that, and the song is so beautiful :traumatica: 

I looooooooove the eye make up. When she first looked at he camera I got goosebumps. She looks so beautiful.

• Love 5

Reality
2 minutes ago, kenmonster said:

her comeback single is basically hold my hand version 2 wheres the evolution

Aside from the fact that this is a ballad, how is this anything like Hold My Hand?? :oprah:

I swear, the HMH and Trixie Mattel comparisons show that some of y'all really have no frame of reference. This sounds nothing like HMH or anything that Trixie puts out. 

🃏🖤👹
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 6

King of the Fall

This is a very solid single but I doubt I am going to revisit it much, which is fine because LG7  is the main event. We never expected this to begin with. Hopefully it does numbers and they get a hit 

He never sleeps. He says that he will never die. He dances in light and shadow and he is a great favorite
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

imnotyourbabe10

Love the lyrics! And the track! And vocals. Perfect to tide us over for going to hell with LG7. Thank you Gaga!

• Love 1

Ladle Ghoulash
2 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

Some of ya’ll ***s need to expand tour music horizon, cause it's just giving 15 year old -emotionally declined vibes how continuously ya’ll fixate on trashing any song that is not a loud overproduced club banger. You ARE ALLOWED to like other genres 

Kind of wild (and probably broadly inaccurate) to assume that people might not like it because their musical horizons are too narrow. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Ladle Ghoulash
Just now, Reality said:

Aside from the fact that this is a ballad, how is this anything like Hold My Hand?? :oprah:

I swear, the HMH and Trixie Mattel comparisons show that some of y'all really have no frame of reference. This sounds nothing like HMH or anything that Trixie puts out. 

Again, I think they’re just getting at it being a kind of saccharine, mid tempo power ballad. 

kenmonster
9 minutes ago, Hennycomb said:

Oh my god joyride is so good it has such a nostalgia 2010s pop vibe in the vocals with a 2020s instrumental. What is happening with people???????? Guess it's all different tastes right? I can't get into chappel for example, sounds so much like Marina and The Diamonds in The Family Jewels era and everyone is eating her up. Music really is subjective huh? Guess we should all let each other enjoy and hate different stuff then :selena:

Emma Watson Surprise GIF

andy232000
Just now, Reality said:

This is not even a comeback single ffs. Its a droplet. Just ignore them. They are just a loud minority that want to bring down the widely positive praise this song is getting cause it doesnt fit wuth their very limited EDM fantasy

• Like 3
  • Love 3

andy232000
1 minute ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

Kind of wild (and probably broadly inaccurate) to assume that people might not like it because their musical horizons are too narrow. 

Maybe so, but based on what I have read on this thread, no one is actually discussing why they don’t like it. They just trash it and compare it to HMH. Its what it looks like so far

• Like 2

lilboyblue

Yeah, any reports from Bruno's show? It's started 8PM PT so we should know something within the next hour if there was a Gaga appearance.

PatrickMonster

Die with a Grammy is easily 10/10, cant believe some messy gays here are trying to ruin our celebration :saladga: SOTY ROTY incoming tho, cant wait for their live performance :enigma:

• Like 2
  • Love 6

NCgaga

I think I like the video more than the song. 

It’s a good quality song but…

In my opinion it’s fighting for a true melodic identity. Also, they don’t give us their all vocally- so it feels a little safe in that department. I don’t see this being a hit but it’s a great quality song that I will revisit. 

• Like 3

pdrgst

i wasn’t expecting much, but i really loved it. 

the lyrics are very inspired and beautiful, great production also.

i love that it is a mid-tempo ballad, it’s not that slow.

but what i like the most is that it’s not a bloodpop production. i don’t hate him, but i was tired of his production and his style.

• Like 1

Hennycomb
Just now, Reality said:

Girl, I don't know if you feel the same, but whenever I see gheys comparing music or describing styles/genres I'm like "are you deaf?". It's beyond me. One day a long time ago I made an uptempo beat and a friend of mine compared it to Massive Attack, and I remember to this day how off that comparison was. It's a disease that afflicts gay man who love pop music I fear.

• Thanks 1

• Blackout19 changed the title to What's your opinion about DWAS?