'DWAS' MUSIC VIDEO OUT NOW
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Die With A Smile - Song and Video OUT NOW

LastNight

Featured Posts

PartySick
1 minute ago, Hennycomb said:

Don't joke too much, we might bite our tongue. There are people on this planet that will seriously reply "the girl from Shallow?". :wtfga:

"The girl from Haus of Gucci?" - @SharkmanthaC's grandkids one day

• LMAO 2

LateToCult
2 minutes ago, kenmonster said:

cant believe yall went straight, this is clearly not what the gheys want

F@ggaeton is saturated with Charli, Billie, Chappell atm

Edited by LateToCult

Reality
Just now, kenmonster said:

cant believe yall went straight, this is clearly not what the gheys want

It's clearly not what *you* want :selena: 

Y'all crave electronic/dance pop music as if Gaga's never given that to you before. 5/6 of her solo albums fit that genre and from the snippets we've gotten of LG7, it sounds like it'll be in that same vein. God forbid Gaga does something different—which btw is her strength. Y'all constantly want artists to change and evolve, but apparently that doesn't include Gaga :triggered: 

🃏🖤👹
  • Like 5
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 5

Idaius
3 minutes ago, Concertaholic said:

This would be such a beautiful song to sing as a duet at karaoke

I’ve been saying this since that snippet leaked this evening 🙂 can’t wait to learn the harmonies and duet with my bestie 

• Love 3

Helxig

This is such an unexpected decision! So left of field. But I guess that's exactly what Gaga does well. Expect the unexpected.

The song is good. They sound nice and the harmonies are really good. It's giving Hold My Hand but make it a chill duet. It's interesting because I think they have similar vocal ranges. He's quite high and she's quite low these days (professionals correct me if I'm wrong)

I probably won't give it another listen because, like Hold My Hand, it's just not for me. But it's objectively a good song. I'm sure the chorus will grow on me over time

Also.. not her looking 10 feet tall in her giant hair and heels next to little Bruno :laughga:  the magic of cinema

Edited by Helxig
I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Love 2

lastpopicon

giphy.webp

I can't get over how I absolutely love this look :saladga: 

The melody that you choose can rescue you
  • Love 10

Real Panda

Wow I did not see that coming, a lot of you dont like it. I like it a lot. I've already played it 8 times. I love their harmonies together.

In a pop landscape where there's barely any actual singing or melodies anymore, its a breath of fresh air. I enjoy this a lot. Its so weird that so many fans from GAGAdaily dont like it but praise certain artists to high heavens even when they are not chart successful or can barely sing or just an expert at sampling songs but maybe its just a matter of preference.

I hope Gaga continues to make whatever music she wants, especially ballads considering her ballads have become her most successful songs in recent years and connects well with the general public.

Edited by Real Panda
  • Like 17
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

CoastalMonster
2 minutes ago, Hennycomb said:

Don't joke too much, we might bite our tongue. There are people on this planet that will seriously reply "the girl from Shallow?". :wtfga:

To be fair, Shallow is an Oscar-winning song. It has earned its due. 

"I'm just a rockstar"
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

SharkmanthaC
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

"The girl from Haus of Gucci?" - @SharkmanthaC's grandkids one day

My grandkids will know Gaga better than that. :crossed: My girls will be listening to Gaga in the hospital. 

she/her/hers
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Naak Le Vaar

So is this going to be on Brunos album? Or is this just a one off? It's weird how this is Joker coded, right? Is this going to be a part of the Joker FAD OST? Is LG7 inspired by Joker? I'm so confused :messga:

Lmao they blocked my signature
  • Like 1
  • Shook 1

CoastalMonster

I laughed twice during the video:

1. Opening shot of Bruno (both him and his 'stache staring at me)

2. Opening shot of Gaga (that wig -- it did give me a bit of nostalgia to Venus tho)

"I'm just a rockstar"

Monstermilo

stop yall will bash this impressive vocal display but praise "H.O.T.T.O.G.O" KINDERGARTEN SINGALONG BS.......... 

• Like 2
  • LMAO 7
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Didymus

I personally do enjoy the song but I also get the disappointment for some. If this was just a Bruno song, there would be no buzz whatsoever about it here. That means the music itself is not exciting nor interesting, just her vocals and presence.

For a standalone thing, that's fine to me but it is a little jarring that she is releasing this after a lot of hype about her new material. This might (? probably not tbh) temper that hype. The mv is interminably boring too lbr lol.

• Blackout19 changed the title to What's your opinion about DWAS?