'DWAS' MUSIC VIDEO OUT NOW
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Die With A Smile - Song and Video OUT NOW

LastNight

Featured Posts

Flippy

So cute! I loved it! :bradley:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

thierryrreiht

I'm sorry y'all. 

After the epic Chappell-Sabrina-Charli-Billie summer we're slowly landing from, this is not getting me excited.

Knowing what kind of sound awaits us on LG7, I won't bother with this one-off, where she's clearly the featuring artist. Her vocals are buried under his, there's no bridge (in a 4 min song?!), and the video is laaaaazy.

I'll let some of y'all and the GP feed on this while we wait, to increase her numbers, but in my book, it's going on the same page as Sweet Sound of Heaven. 

tumblr_inline_pk3nu9bM0z1rkmotc_400.gif

• Like 2
  • LMAO 7
  • Sad 4
  • Thanks 1

LateToCult

See how I alternate songs so my DWAS streams don’t immediately get flagged? Very demure. Very mindful.

Edited by LateToCult
  • LMAO 5
  • YAAAS 1

StarstruckIllusion

I could NOT wipe the smile off my face!!

AHHH it’s SO BEAUTIFULLL LIKE WHAT

the melody?? exquisite!

visuals? gorg. 

wow. just PERIODDDD 🥹🥹

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Hennycomb
4 minutes ago, SharkmanthaC said:

I have nothing to base this on but wondering if Mark Ronson had something to do with it. Although not seeing him credited in the song, but he could have helped get them together.  

Why y'all acting like we live in colonial times? I think she saw that he wanted to collab and she hit up his DMs. They know each other and performed together. I think it was just like "Bobby let's call Bruno and schedule a session" :enigma:

• Thanks 1

MessyTop
2 minutes ago, gagzus said:

It’s… okay

Gaga has definitely done better and I can already tell it’s gonna be a forgettable standalone single, BUT in the meantime it’ll be a cute little bit to hold us till LG7 in 2025

I feel the same. I’ll probably never listen to the song again , just like Hold my hand :holdmyhand:

• Sad 3

RAMROD

I can envision this song will be heavy rotation on radio. Songs with Bruno always does. And after hearing this one, no doubt it will too. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ...𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒹𝒾𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

LG666
1 minute ago, thierryrreiht said:

I'm sorry y'all. 

After the epic Chappell-Sabrina-Charli-Billie summer we're slowly landing from, this is not getting me excited.

Knowing what kind of sound awaits us on LG7, I won't bother with this one-off, where she's clearly the featuring artist. Her vocals are buried under his, there's no bridge (in a 4 min song?!), and the video is laaaaazy.

I'll let some of y'all and the GP feed on this while we wait, to increase her numbers, but in my book, it's going on the same page as Sweet Sound of Heaven. 

tumblr_inline_pk3nu9bM0z1rkmotc_400.gif

It's okay, taste takes time to acquire.

• Like 5
  • LMAO 1
  • Love 1

Boris2

This is going to hype the GP for LG7 

I can see this slaying radios and playlists   :firega:

get that Grammy!  :firega:

• YAAAS 1

• Economy changed the title to Die With A Smile Might Be Grower For GP... Innitial Bad Reaction