'DWAS' ON SPOTIFY
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Die With A Smile - Song and Video OUT NOW

LastNight

Featured Posts

5 minutes ago, Night Vision said:

I doubt she would be releasing the lead for LG7 in September or October if she is releasing this droplet single now... LG7 seems to be pointing to 2025 atp

This is a ballad. It'll do great but by the end of September she can already release something. I don't think she's gonna prioritize a fun collab over her lead. Plus she wouldn't have mentioned LG7 if she wasn't planning on releasing it soon

Edited by SHALLOW
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, SHALLOW said:

Nah. This single is not gonna take a lot of her time. Maybe she'll give it one month to build up on the radio. And i'm sure it'll do well but she's still gonna put LG7 first and release something in September/October.

i agree

i think the plan is this, joker 2 then LG7 alongside/soon after with a tiny break for awards season, probably even perform the current LG7 single at the grammys or something

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 1

Controversiaga
1 minute ago, Red said:

g0rls something just clicked, what if this is the secret project?

Underwhelming but could be likely 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
  • Like 1

StarstruckIllusion

“While you wait for LG7…”

I think she could be referencing the album? But she also didn’t explicitly call it it’s lead single 

It’s giving plausible deniability… if it smashes, it’s the lead, if not- then teehee silly little treat :vegas:

It’s like a reverse The Cure

• Shook 1

• Economy changed the title to Die With A Smile Might Be Grower For GP... Innitial Bad Reaction
  • Jase pinned and featured this topic