• lastpopicon

• NATAH

• buzzkill

Popular Days

StupidLoveBis
9 minutes ago, NATAH said:

wait do people seriously think this is for LG7? :ladyhaha:

Nobody thinks it's about LG7 baby.
We just don't understand why you put yourself in era LG7 mode to release a song that has no relation to the album but as usual you don't want to understand, and sound arrogant :traumatica:

thierryrreiht
2 minutes ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

LG7secrets is the fakest of them all. He just saw the picture posted by Mr. S and started speculating. 

21 minutes ago, Ophelia said:

he made a good guess, there are no legit Gaga insiders on twitter

Maybe

but they posted that on Tuesday, 1pm EST 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

MDevacelli

You're judging the video and the overall outcome of the era based on one leaked image. I remember when she posted the teaser pics for the 911 music video and everyone was like "What does this aesthetic have to do with the song?" expecting a cybernetic, futuristic Chromatica vibe, but in the end, she surprised us with her artistry and delivered one of the best music videos of her career. Just relax, guys! :laughga:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 7

TimotheeChalamet
Just now, thierryrreiht said:

Maybe

but they posted that on Tuesday, 1pm EST 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

Trust me, he doesn't know anything. He canceled all of his previous tweets where she was announcing things that didn't come to fruition and he blocked me for calling him out. 

lastpopicon
Just now, StupidLoveBis said:

Nobody thinks it's about LG7 baby.
We just don't understand why you put yourself in era LG7 mode to release a song that has no relation to the album but as usual you don't want to understand, and sound arrogant :traumatica:

She can have multiples projects at the same time. There's nothing to understand  :ladyhaha:

The melody that you choose can rescue you
  • Thanks 2

Ivy
2 hours ago, littlepotter said:

Torn between cunty and terrified

Same it's kind of giving me horror movie vibes

StupidLoveBis
Just now, lastpopicon said:

She can have multiples projects at the same time. There's nothing to understand  :ladyhaha:

Um..literally going brunette the week you tease an unrelated project is weird. But okay, I guess.

Lady Rah Rah

What if this look is for a character in the music video she is playing who she then transforms into? :vegas:

Chromatica will live on forever.
  • Like 1

lastpopicon
Just now, StupidLoveBis said:

Um..literally going brunette the week you tease an unrelated project is weird. But okay, I guess.

Why is it weird? If we know she has multiple projects like LG7, Joker and this new Bruno Mars collab :partysick:

Remember the CBT interview? She said she can work at many things at the same time :heart:

The melody that you choose can rescue you
  • Like 1

Reginald

I love the hair, makeup, and styling :excited: Hoping that this song doesn't give us Cowboy Polansky-Germanotta , though

• LMAO 3

PropaGaga
12 minutes ago, Bolkins said:

Maybe it’s just for an editorial in a magazine with Ms Cohens C.D, not necessarily the Bruno collab - exciting either way!

Could be! Although when I was told about it, it was specifically in relation to album/single art and content around a release of some sort. A little sad that it’s not connected to Gaga’s album, since I’ve wanted her to work with Nadia for ages.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Shook 2
  • Thanks 1

robotvoiceinalice
3 hours ago, Gagaism said:

I do actually like this aesthetic A LOT! Looks way more promising than Chromatica visuals IMO and I’m here for it if it’s turns out to be true.

edit: not that I don’t like Chroma visuals but this one right here got me shook just the same way when we got that first ARTPOP promo pic, and I’m HERE for it. Looks very promising in an artistic way. 

Chromatica visuals were stunning

• Thanks 1

Nutella

Is it too early to release an original song from a film? Shallow come out a few weeks before a Star is Born, but maybe they want this song to catch on even sooner?

Because the vintage clown-y aesthetic (not in-character as Lee, just a campier version of herself) + the song title

makes me think (as of this writing) the song is for the movie, and this pic is either part of the cover or just one of her looks from the MV.

Bruno Mars X Lady Gaga, Die With A Smile, from J2.

Crazier things have happened 🤡 🤡 

edit- actively hoping this is for J2, because she looks insane lol 

Edited by Nutella
⚫️

Bolkins
1 minute ago, PropaGaga said:

Could be! Although when I was told about it, it was specifically in relation to album/single art and content around a release of some sort. A little sad that it’s not connected to Gaga’s album, since I’ve wanted her to work with Nadia for ages.

:oprah: the plot thickens! Well, lets hope this is the start of wonderful working relationship

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1