TaylorSwift 164,239 Posted August 15, 2024 Share Posted August 15, 2024 Coca-Cola® and the OREO® brands have teamed up to create an exclusive and limited-edition: Coca-Cola Oreo Zero Sugar soda and Oreo Coca-Cola cookies. Inspired by “besties” around the world, the two iconic brands are, for a limited time, sparking celebration amongst besties with the launch of a legendary drink and unique digital experiences. The significance of celebrating friendships has never been more pertinent, and the brands are championing and celebrating what it means to be “besties”. Vote for me: https://www.grammy.com/vote/taylor-swift Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
GregJA 5,653 Posted August 15, 2024 Share Posted August 15, 2024 Mr. No Award Winner 2020 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Noam Zioni 1,201 Posted August 15, 2024 Share Posted August 15, 2024 What in the… where can I get that? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
CautiousLurker 19,973 Posted August 15, 2024 Share Posted August 15, 2024 On a second thought I'll take the pineapple It's a joke! When you give me that look, it's a joke! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mindblown 6,748 Posted August 15, 2024 Share Posted August 15, 2024 I'm gonna buy it anyways Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Helxig 45,802 Posted August 15, 2024 Share Posted August 15, 2024 Ew I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kimmo 82,467 Posted August 15, 2024 Share Posted August 15, 2024 I’ll take one of each… Hottie Detector Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
weed 79,383 Posted August 15, 2024 Share Posted August 15, 2024 omg def excited for the cookies, the coke will probably be very nasty but i'll still try it Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bonkers 30,875 Posted August 15, 2024 Share Posted August 15, 2024 You'll never see LG7 now, bitches Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ActualPatient 2,512 Posted August 15, 2024 Share Posted August 15, 2024 I hope it reaches my country!!!! If symptom persists, consult your doctor. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Madame Goo Goo 4,149 Posted August 15, 2024 Share Posted August 15, 2024 I’m kind of here for it, I see the vision. Just need to get my hands on them… Lady Gaga doesn't owe us anything Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bonkers 30,875 Posted August 15, 2024 Share Posted August 15, 2024 30 minutes ago, Noam Zioni said: What in the… where can I get that? Is that your pic? You get these in my van. Just give me your address and then look outside Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LateToCult 42,255 Posted August 15, 2024 Share Posted August 15, 2024 Oh I’m drinking that sh*t. No questions asked. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAMROD 118,174 Posted August 15, 2024 Share Posted August 15, 2024 I would get it. I love these stuffs. Oreo's sour patch collab were amazing (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Modern Ecstasy2 2,202 Posted August 15, 2024 Share Posted August 15, 2024 I would try the Coke flavoured Oreos. But not the Oreo flavoured Coke. “Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink” Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.