Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Clip of Blake Lively being rude to interviewer resurfaces

Kimmo

Featured Posts

RenegAde
2 hours ago, Micmaky said:

Bump is very common usage, congrats on the bump is an extremely common expression. It’s not like Blake is a second language speaker. Also, getting annoyed about costume questions for a period piece. Now all Blake does is talk about clothes and her hair. Did you not catch the massive eye roll at the attend from Parker. They were obviously being bitchy and there’s no doubt about it. If you think that’s acceptable behaviour, that’s fine, but the rest of us are against bullies and people who think they are better than the rest, Parker and Blake are both 

Its not about the "bump" it's the use of the word "little" which is a qualifier that yall are conveniently glossing over . This can come off as condescending or belittling to some people within the context of a compliment.

This is a sentiment I've heard echoed by many people especially women.

In this clip where the real daytime discussed back handed compliment you can hear even remy ma mention this @ 1:50

Even though I personally don't feel like this I understand the sentiment and I feel that's what turned blake off

Bronco
52 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

I have 14 more months in a customer facing job before I can quit forever it's the only thing keeping me going LMAO

The freedom feels amazing, you can absolutely do this

• Love 1

Micmaky
7 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

Its not about the "bump" it's the use of the word "little" which is a qualifier that yall are conveniently glossing over . This can come off as condescending or belittling to some people within the context of a compliment.

This is a sentiment I've heard echoed by many people especially women.

In this clip where the real daytime discussed back handed compliment you can hear even remy ma mention this @ 1:50

Even though I personally don't feel like this I understand the sentiment and I feel that's what turned blake off

This has to be the most out of context example I’ve ever seen in this forum. Like gurl, the discussion is about weight not baby bumps. Why are you reaching so much to defend miss plantation wedding? Don’t tell me you want to defend the plantations wedding too? 

HelloHangoverz
9 minutes ago, Bronco said:

The freedom feels amazing, you can absolutely do this

Thank you :heart: I'm getting there :kara:

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place
  • Love 1

RenegAde
20 minutes ago, Micmaky said:

This has to be the most out of context example I’ve ever seen in this forum. Like gurl, the discussion is about weight not baby bumps. Why are you reaching so much to defend miss plantation wedding? Don’t tell me you want to defend the plantations wedding too? 

The subject here is the interview not her other controversies which i havnt looked into. I hate gas lighting responses like this

If you don't have the bandwidth to actually watch the video and not just read the headline then don't respond to me. The discussion was about backhand compliments not weight.

Edited by RenegAde

RenegAde
2 hours ago, NATAH said:

all blake had to do was say thank you... the interviewer was trying to be polite and congratulate her on her good news but instesd got called fat in response

if the interviewer kept going on and on about blake's pregnancy and making comments about her body, it would be one thing but it was just a cute attempt at opening things up

Why should she say thank you to a backhanded compliment from a total stranger whether or not it was innocently made?

NATAH
10 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

Why should she say thank you to a backhanded compliment from a total stranger whether or not it was innocently made?

cus it's not backhanded?

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 5

StupidLoveBis

I don't defend her, but the fact that people decided to attack her and cause her downfall just because she's not close to a 'handsome' actor during the film's promo...

If the actor wasn't good-looking, no one would be asking questions and looking for answers as to why they're never together...no one would have deferred these archives and published mass tiktok about her for a week.

Edited by StupidLoveBis

Micmaky
44 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

The subject here is the interview not her other controversies which i havnt looked into. I hate gas lighting responses like this

If you don't have the bandwidth to actually watch the video and not just read the headline then don't respond to me. The discussion was about backhand compliments not weight.

The video you posted has to do with weight. It’s totally out of context 

Edited by Micmaky

Gorehound
2 hours ago, HelloHangoverz said:

I have 14 more months in a customer facing job before I can quit forever it's the only thing keeping me going LMAO

ahh hang in there!

I'm fine, Ta

NATAH
24 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

To you:ohwell:

and to everyone else here :samanthac:

mother, what must i do?

RenegAde
Just now, NATAH said:

and to everyone else here :samanthac:

And? This site isn't exactly the shining example of objectivity so:trollga:

NATAH