Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Clip of Blake Lively being rude to interviewer resurfaces

Kimmo

Featured Posts

FGGrayson
2 hours ago, skaxboy said:

I am pointing out my observations.

Kjerstiโ€™s style of interview is very soft and short given her other interviews and thatโ€™s not a bad thing. Sure the actresses were rude and cold, but to say the actresses completely ignored her or that they acted as if she didnโ€™t even exists is pretty exaggerated. I donโ€™t care for Blake Lively tbh aside from like 30 minutes of The Sisterhood of Traveling Pants, I canโ€™t say Iโ€™ve watched any of her films. Sheโ€™s getting plenty of negative attention and this interviewer decided to jump on the bandwagon and reposted this video to get some sympathy for this 8 year old interview.ย 

I need that downvote option

๐—Ÿ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐—š๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฎ โ€ข ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐— ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ โ€ข ๐—ฆ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฒ-๐—˜๐—น๐—น๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—•๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ โ€ข ๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€
  • Like 1

FGGrayson
3 hours ago, Roronoa said:

Most people here can clearly see the bullying behavior. Are you not seeing the intentional jabs they were taking at interviewer? They were indirectly insulting her to her face.ย 

Highschool bully behaviour

๐—Ÿ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐—š๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฎ โ€ข ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐— ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ โ€ข ๐—ฆ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฒ-๐—˜๐—น๐—น๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—•๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ โ€ข ๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€
  • Like 3

Monstermilo
5 hours ago, River said:

Anyhoo.. tell me who your friends are (Taylor) and I'll tell you who you are :huntyga:

yas they give the same mean girl narcissist energyย 

• Like 1

Tyler1992

Iโ€™ve been watching these interviews with Blake pop up and Iโ€™m more interested in the people sitting next to her in these junkets.

Blake seems to have an โ€œus versus them complexโ€, whereas others seem to at least attempt to entertain some form of courtesy/discourse to the interviewer.

With this new movie she seems so disconnected with the content of the material, and is using it as a vehicle to promote herself. The others seem so defeated in wanting to discuss the gravity the film has, and she uses it for herself.ย 

With this interview in particular Iโ€™m so curious as to what is going on in Parkerโ€™s head. To me it seems as though sheโ€™s trying to deflect and attempt to play mediator to save face for all parties.ย 

She also seems to be fishing for the soundbites to score points. She picked the wrong interviewer to score the โ€œare men asked these questionsโ€- regarding a period piece where costumes are a character , asked from another female, to a fashion icon.ย 

• Like 2

RenegAde
6 hours ago, Roronoa said:

Most people here can clearly see the bullying behavior. Are you not seeing the intentional jabs they were taking at interviewer? They were indirectly insulting her to her face.ย 

Just because majority of people have the same opinion doesn't mean the opinion is right or unbiased.

Was it so hard for her to say congrats on your baby or pregnancy? What exactly is even a "little bump". Once and interview start off on thewrong foot its the interviewers job to fix that. This lady had no idea how to do that and just kept on asking robotic irrelevant questions.

What i see is an interview that starts off on the wrong foot but somewhat gets better. People are acting like she cussed out this lady and I can't just believe the unbelievable standard of social Propriety we hold women in the industry to.

Mother of Puppies

my whole FYP is full of weird interviews of Blake & her co stars being annoyed :ladyhaha:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you ๐Ÿงน
  • LMAO 4

Ivy
46 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

Just because majority of people have the same opinion doesn't mean the opinion is right or unbiased.

Was it so hard for her to say congrats on your baby or pregnancy? What exactly is even a "little bump". Once and interview start off on thewrong foot its the interviewers job to fix that. This lady had no idea how to do that and just kept on asking robotic irrelevant questions.

What i see is an interview that starts off on the wrong foot but somewhat gets better. People are acting like she cussed out this lady and I can't just believe the unbelievable standard of social Propriety we hold women in the industry to.

As well it would not be hard for Blake to say "thank you but I rather talk about the film" or "I'm not comfortable with comments on my pregnancy but thank you for the congrats" or something else like that but instead she fat shames the ladyย :air:

• Like 8

Bronco

As a long time hater of Wrexham FC, its so nice to see the world suddenly decide Ryan & Blake are the targets now ๐Ÿ˜‚

Fingers crossed this stops people asking me all the time about each new season of that ****ing disney+ documentary ๐Ÿ˜‚

• LMAO 2

River
55 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

have you seen their eye roll at the end? :huntyga:

The interviewer basically gave up when she realized that the interview goes nowhere, when 2 of started to have conversation with each other while ignoring her and pretending that she's some accessory in the room.

"little bump" is just a cute way to talk mention pregnancy, I would say it's weird if a man would say that to her, but a woman to woman? it's totally fine, she had nothing malicious about it, just a motherhood thing, I assume you're a male so you'll never understand that (not even me in that sense).

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • Like 7

Micmaky
3 hours ago, RenegAde said:

Bump is very common usage, congrats on the bump is an extremely common expression. Itโ€™s not like Blake is a second language speaker. Also, getting annoyed about costume questions for a period piece. Now all Blake does is talk about clothes and her hair. Did you not catch the massive eye roll at the attend from Parker. They were obviously being bitchy and thereโ€™s no doubt about it. If you think thatโ€™s acceptable behaviour, thatโ€™s fine, but the rest of us are against bullies and people who think they are better than the rest, Parker and Blake are bothย 

• Like 6

NATAH
3 hours ago, RenegAde said:

all blake had to do was say thank you... the interviewer was trying to be polite and congratulate her on her good news but instesd got called fat in response

if the interviewer kept going on and on about blake's pregnancy and making comments about her body, it would be one thing but it was just a cute attempt at opening things up

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Gorehound
12 hours ago, HelloHangoverz said:

literally same,it actually causes me so much anxiety sometimes, like how mean people can be. i guess my skin is too thin but idk i was just raised to not be an arsehole to service workers and stuff. as if your problem has ANYTHING to do with them, or they have any ACTUAL discretion or clout or whatever to fix the issue 90% of the time.

go and email the CEO or something karen and shut the **** up

100%. Total turn off if someone is rude to people working in service, or treat them as if they're inferior to them.

The only service job I ever did was as a barman in a pub, and sometimes even that was a struggle. But I refused to work in anything else cuz I'd just end up getting fired lol cuz I would just bite back at rude customers. Wouldn't tolerate it.

I'm fine, Ta
  • Love 1

Cello
3 hours ago, Bronco said:

As a long time hater of Wrexham FC, its so nice to see the world suddenly decide Ryan & Blake are the targets now ๐Ÿ˜‚

Fingers crossed this stops people asking me all the time about each new season of that ****ing disney+ documentary ๐Ÿ˜‚

This!! That whole thing is so weirdย 

do i need to understand a pineapple to eat a banana
  • Thanks 1

HelloHangoverz
1 hour ago, Gorehound said:

100%. Total turn off if someone is rude to people working in service, or treat them as if they're inferior to them.

The only service job I ever did was as a barman in a pub, and sometimes even that was a struggle. But I refused to work in anything else cuz I'd just end up getting fired lol cuz I would just bite back at rude customers. Wouldn't tolerate it.

I have 14 more months in a customer facing job before I can quit forever it's the only thing keeping me going LMAO

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

RenegAde
4 hours ago, Ivy said:

As well it would not be hard for Blake to say "thank you but I rather talk about the film" or "I'm not comfortable with comments on my pregnancy but thank you for the congrats" or something else like that but instead she fat shames the ladyย :air:

As a journalists, it is her duty as the interviewer and the person who started the interview on the wrong foot to take control of the interview, set it on the right part and make her guests as comfortable as possible, not the others way around.