💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Clip of Blake Lively being rude to interviewer resurfaces

Kimmo

Featured Posts

weed

whew I'm so uncomfortable lol

also mama, you're promoting a woody allen film. let's not forget that. 

Edited by weed
  • Like 10

63grekke

Honestly glad the GP is switching on her. Her and Ryan Reynolds are annoying af.

• Like 7
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 4

Chlorine

They're doing a press junket, it's not like an Oprah interview so stuff about personal life is a bit weird, even if well-intentioned. Blake must have felt awkward about it, and I think she should be given grace, especially because by the end of this clip, she is engaging with the interviewer again and talking about keeping private life private.

• Thanks 2

Plastic Flower

I don't have an opinion on her but I don't like the way she's promoted the movie. I don't get what's so special about her as an actress.

Drop it
  • Like 1

LateToCult

Her and Ryan miscalculated just how unlikeable she can be when you take away the cutsie perfect girl lens. Now she’s in a PR war with Baldoni that she’s losing badly. They’re calling her a JLo, criticizing her for promoting her hair products for a film about domestic violence, accusing her and Ryan of trying to make a cringe Barbenheimer moment with Deadpool…oof it’s bad for her image rn.

• Thanks 4

Catnikko

idk her that well but i thought she was known for being kinda rude anyway? :air: like emma roberts

Dance in the shadow of the meow
  • LMAO 1

MonsterJay

The veil is DEFINITELY thinning whew!
All these celebrities are flopping lately huh!!!

• Like 2

HelloHangoverz

It costs nothing to be courteous to people who are just doing their jobs. Like if I ever went on a date and he started abusing the waitress or whatever I'd be out of there. The red flag of red flags to me

Edited by HelloHangoverz
sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 3

NATAH
Just now, HelloHangoverz said:

It costs nothing to be courteous to people who are just doing their jobs. Like if I ever went on a date and he started abusing the waitress or whatever I'd be out of there

right? watching this, it's reminding me of how when i'm at work and i'm just doing my job but a customer decides to take offence to a policy i have no control over so they take it out on me

the interviewer is probs just asking predetermined questions whilst blake doesn't even have the courtesy to look her in the eyes and is just having her own conversation with whoever that is sat next to her :awkney: just rude

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

HelloHangoverz
1 minute ago, NATAH said:

right? watching this, it's reminding me of how when i'm at work and i'm just doing my job but a customer decides to take offence to a policy i have no control over so they take it out on me

literally same,it actually causes me so much anxiety sometimes, like how mean people can be. i guess my skin is too thin but idk i was just raised to not be an arsehole to service workers and stuff. as if your problem has ANYTHING to do with them, or they have any ACTUAL discretion or clout or whatever to fix the issue 90% of the time.

go and email the CEO or something karen and shut the **** up

Edited by HelloHangoverz
sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place
  • Like 1

Nessun Dorma

I’m shocked by her attitude! The look on the interviewer’s face, she was just trying to be nice! Ughs :saladga:

find your freedom in the music
  • Like 1

skaxboy

The interviewer wasn’t really getting too many words in but I didn’t think Blake was being particularly rude or anything. The interviewer could have warmed up with fun stuff first but she is a little soft spoken. I’m watching bits of her other interviews.

The person being interviewed isn’t always going to be vibing with you but for this person to say she wanted to quit her job over this situation is completely overly exaggerated! Like come on now!

The interviewer from favorite Gaga interview probably wanted to quit his job over her responses.