P!nk's lifetime tour gross crosses $1.3B

weed

Featured Posts

SOON

She did THAT! :applause:

Aerial Acrobatics classes really paid off :giveup:

gaga, halsey, lorde, taylor, dua

NewUsername

She's an AMAZING performer! I've seen the Carnival Summer Tour twice (1x last year and 1x this year) and it's really such a great show and a showcase of her professionalism and talent.

• Love 2

skaxboy

Well deserved! I saw her last year and she was great. I know she has talent but her music has always been just okay to me. 

She is very likable and charming. I went to the SF show and she acknowledged her lesbian following. She shared she went to lesbian bars with some friends that are in SF back in the day. She also talked about how her daughter brought home a report card with straight A’s and was like “that’s amazing! How do you even do that?” Vocals were great. She brought the energy. Great production overall. 

I was contemplating going to her Las Vegas stadium show next month because she was just that good. 

• Love 1

RAMROD

Silent but deadly :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ sausage so good! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

Jigglygoth

Queen. And she puts do much effort in her live performances as well.

HEART OF EVER-FROST

StrawberryBlond

She's always been making moves silently. She's maintained steady success for 24 years now despite not being the most heavily promoted or marketed popstar which speaks volumes about talent. I've only seen her live once before she does acrobatics quite to the extent she does now but it was still a great experience (and back when stadium tickets only cost £40 too!) even when she doesn't have a new album to promote, as was the case with her first summer carnival tour in 2010 that I went to, she can still sell really well as people will pay to hear the hits. That's quite something for someone who isn't generally put into the top 5 popstars. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

spicemuncher

She’s incredible! But then again, I would say that because I am one of her biggest fans ever. Saw the Summer Carnival Tour a sensible 18 times between 2023 and this year! 😅

Everyone she tours with, her band, dancers, crew, management even- they are the kindest, sweetest and most down to earth lot you’ll ever meet.

Her team DMed me last year and asked for a bunch of photos I took of her. I was shocked and so happy to see they used them for the 2024 tour admat and even in the updated tour book. She remembers all our faces and gives us so much love every night! 

• Love 4

Economy
1 hour ago, Killa said:

Katy perry lifetimes going billion streams next:anveeroy:

If Katy did a tour now at this point it would be

Katy Perry Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Found Footage Sport GIF by Eternal Family

• LMAO 2

Bronco
37 minutes ago, spicemuncher said:

She’s incredible! But then again, I would say that because I am one of her biggest fans ever. Saw the Summer Carnival Tour a sensible 18 times between 2023 and this year! 😅

Everyone she tours with, her band, dancers, crew, management even- they are the kindest, sweetest and most down to earth lot you’ll ever meet.

Her team DMed me last year and asked for a bunch of photos I took of her. I was shocked and so happy to see they used them for the 2024 tour admat and even in the updated tour book. She remembers all our faces and gives us so much love every night! 

I've seen every tour she's done since 2010's Summer Carnival, she's ****ing insane live. Definitely the most charismatic performer I've seen, she talks so much during her shows hahah 

And as a Gaga fan it's nice to see Jeremy Hudson so happy, he absolutely loves touring with P!nk and she gives him & the whole crew so much freedom! 

Saw her recently at Anfield on the current tour and she talked about how on the last visit someone gave birth at the Beautiful Trauma Anfield Show (insane how often this happens at P!nk gigs ngl) and then the woman and her child were there 5 years to the date. So she made us all sing happy birthday xD 
Genuinely doesn't feel like lying to say each show on the tour feels like a unique show due to how much she interacts compared to most artists. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Battle 4 Ur Life

P!nk deserves nothing but success and recognition. She’s not a go-to artist for me (edit: for musical affinity) but you can’t deny she has chops and always wanted to push the boundaries and break gender stereotypes. And she’s a good person who has overcome a LOT.

Funny fact I have an older American lady friend in Pennsylvania whose kids went to school with Alicia (P!nk) and saw her perform as a teenager. she had zero reason to make that up as she still lives in her hometown. I was shook. 

Edited by Battle 4 Ur Life
"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."