šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Billboard's The 25 Greatest Pop Stars of the 21st Century

Teletubby

Featured Posts

NATAH
16 minutes ago, MaybeKermit said:

True but we are talking ā€œpopā€ stars, not only just which pop stars have the most important hits.

u canā€™t deny the impact Lana has had on pop culture. She influenced many of todayā€™s artists so I just find it weird that she isnā€™t in the real list.

itā€™s just my opinion btw

right but she's never been "pop" though, just probably one of the most popular alternative artists out there in the 21st century

Edited by NATAH
mother, what must i do?
  • Like 1

Schizophonic

adele will be in it i guess... also black eyed peas would make sense. maybe david guetta? ed sheran? usher?
Ā 

by any means not my faves but well deserved i would say

Edited by Schizophonic

SevenWonder

It's Billboard. So it will just be chart success, right? It's not about relative things like "impact"?

If that's accurate, Gaga probably isn't top ten. The Drakes and Taylors and Beyonces and Rihannas just have more number one hits and more albums so they had more chances to up their "score".Ā 

My guess is top 15.

phantasmas
25 minutes ago, MaybeKermit said:

True but we are talking ā€œpopā€ stars, not only just which pop stars have the most important hits.

u canā€™t deny the impact Lana has had on pop culture. She influenced many of todayā€™s artists so I just find it weird that she isnā€™t in the real list.

itā€™s just my opinion btw

sorry for being a hater but how has Lana impacted pop culture.....Ā 

all i can think of is how she inspired people to wear some awful Coachella outfits from 2012-2015Ā :awkney:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

andy232000
23 minutes ago, phantasmas said:

sorry for being a hater but how has Lana impacted pop culture.....Ā 

all i can think of is how she inspired people to wear some awful Coachella outfits from 2012-2015Ā :awkney:

Im not a Lana fan at all, so I may be wrong, but my understanding is that she pretty much propelled the alternative genre on female artists, paving the way for artists like Billie Eilish

• Like 1

tyler k
42 minutes ago, NATAH said:

anyways i'm betting on fraud swift being number 1 :alsemanche:

sameĀ :deadbanana:

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee
  • Like 1

phantasmas
9 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

Im not a Lana fan at all, so I may be wrong, but my understanding is that she pretty much propelled the alternative genre on female artists, paving the way for artists like Billie Eilish

unless Billie and others are saying out loud that they began their music careersĀ because of Lana then i just dont see that being true

not-realistic-sassy.gif

Ā 

Edited by phantasmas
  • LMAO 1

NATAH
2 minutes ago, phantasmas said:

unless Billie and others are saying out loud that they began their music careersĀ because of Lana then i just dont see that being true

not-realistic-sassy.gif

Ā 

100% absolutely influenced billie eilish, like you really don't need to look deep into her discography to see it

when they performed live together, it was a match made in heaven

mother, what must i do?

ProfessionalClown
1 hour ago, Scar97 said:

Crazy Billie isnā€™t on that list

they arenā€™t specifically pop imo and hasnā€™t impacted pop as much as other stylesĀ 

• Like 1

phantasmas
3 minutes ago, NATAH said:

100% absolutely influenced billie eilish, like you really don't need to look deep into her discography to see it

when they performed live together, it was a match made in heaven

well i'm not about to start listening to either of them so i'll take your word for it lolĀ 

but i still dont see how Lana has impacted culture overall thoĀ :partysick:

(not that you need to make such an impact to be successful or admired)

• LMAO 1

NATAH
4 minutes ago, phantasmas said:

well i'm not about to start listening to either of them so i'll take your word for it lolĀ 

but i still dont see how Lana has impacted culture overall thoĀ :partysick:

(not that you need to make such an impact to be successful or admired)

honestly, her impact hasn't gone beyond the internet

i'm a big lana fan but to say she's had big cultural impact is... kinda insane? to me, big cultural impact is somebody like madonna or Gaga who actually changed the real world and the music landscape

however her presence in the online world is very real and she for sure introduced a certain aesthetic in expressive places like tumblr and instagram

Edited by NATAH
mother, what must i do?
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1