music news

#19 BTS: Billboard's The 25 Greatest Pop Stars of the 21st Century

Teletubby

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion

Will Gaga be on this list? I kinda care but not enough to read 8 pages about it ☠️

NATAH
38 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Will Gaga be on this list? I kinda care but not enough to read 8 pages about it ☠️

oui

mother, what must i do?
  • YAAAS 1

LateToCult

I think top 5 will be Drake, Taylor, Beyonce, Rihanna, and Adele. Not in that order.

I think Bruno will be top 10. He may even edge out Beyonce for a top 5 spot. Gaga will maybe end up top 15. Idk. I hope she cracks the top 10 though.

Edited by LateToCult

Wolf Boy
On 8/15/2024 at 4:31 AM, MaybeKermit said:

True but we are talking “pop” stars, not only just which pop stars have the most important hits.

u can’t deny the impact Lana has had on pop culture. She influenced many of today’s artists so I just find it weird that she isn’t in the real list.

it’s just my opinion btw

It’s Billboard, i assume there will be a very heavy charting angle to the list. 

• Teletubby changed the title to #20 Bruno Mars: Billboard's The 25 Greatest Pop Stars of the 21st Century
On 9/4/2024 at 10:47 PM, LateToCult said:

I think top 5 will be Drake, Taylor, Beyonce, Rihanna, and Adele. Not in that order.

I think Bruno will be top 10. He may even edge out Beyonce for a top 5 spot. Gaga will maybe end up top 15. Idk. I hope she cracks the top 10 though.

Bruno is #20 :tony:

Great choices so far, all of them very influential whether you like them or not. 

Top 5 will be: Taylor Swift, Drake, Justin Bieber, The Weeknd, and then Lady Gaga, Beyonce, Adele or Rihanna.

Lots of men so far lol 4/5 so hopefully they're saving the girlies for up top

• Teletubby changed the title to #29 BTS: Billboard's The 25 Greatest Pop Stars of the 21st Century
  • Teletubby changed the title to #19 BTS: Billboard's The 25 Greatest Pop Stars of the 21st Century
Juanlittlem
13 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

#19 BTS
19_BTS_embed_4-greatest-pop-star-billboa

Awkward Britney Spears GIF

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.
  • LMAO 3

Juanlittlem
7 minutes ago, NATAH said:

Gaga beating BTS yet again :billie:

Imagine she doesnt make it on the list :deadbanana:

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.
  • LMAO 4