news

Gaga posts Bruno teaser

mamo

Featured Posts

Economy
3 hours ago, Borisapillar said:

Ballad confirmedt 

Well see...

She sang Born This Way as a ballad at VMAs snippet then it turned out to be 100% uptempo dance :coffee:

• Like 3

Mirrion Rizzons
8 minutes ago, AndiGaga said:

I know what you try to say. They both had HUGE years (Gaga 2008-2012) and Bruno (2010-2014) BUT they never left! And they had huge hits and afterwards. Gaga is still capable of #1s (songs and albums) and Brunos last era is long ago, this is his 'comeback'. 

Edit: what I try to say: they both are going to have peaks to come

oh absolutely! I was more referring to the time when she was the main pop girl and he was the main pop boy, and how Gaga seemed to only really collaborate with 'legends' rather than those on her own level at the time, bar beyonce. I don't really count colby on just dance as they were both starting out at the time and helped each other 

• Love 1

robotvoiceinalice
29 minutes ago, darkgaga said:

Guys… It doesnt have to mean it is a ballad. She is literally known for playing her pop bangers as acoustic versions, and once said she starts writing her songs on the piano…

Like this

tylerjs
Just now, Mr S said:

All so confusing. Rumors are pointing to it being Bruno's song, but it sounds like it could be for Joker. Why is Bruno Involved then. Was this song a recent creation hence LG7 got delayed to make this the lead single? Will this even be on LG7? So many questions!

I mean it’s totally plausible that they recorded this a while ago for joker together. No reason Bruno wouldn’t be on  the joker soundtrack, i think it would be strange to have every song be only Gaga & Joaquin. I mean it could be for Bruno’s album simultaneously, but there’s no reason a Bruno/Gaga collab couldn’t be for joker 

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

robotvoiceinalice

I think she'll announce it tomorrow 

Edited by robotvoiceinalice
  • Like 2

jacs vs looser
1 minute ago, tylerjs said:

I mean it’s totally plausible that they recorded this a while ago for joker together. No reason Bruno wouldn’t be on  the joker soundtrack, i think it would be strange to have every song be only Gaga & Joaquin. I mean it could be for Bruno’s album simultaneously, but there’s no reason a Bruno/Gaga collab couldn’t be for joker 

I feel like it might be a demo Gaga wrote for joker, it wasn't used for the movie and somehow Bruno got a hold of it and now it's his lead.

CatelynnMarie

LMAO my favorite is how she paused and turned to show that tee. Oh they KNOW what they’re doing ! :legend:

Reality

The title + the use of Nat King Cole's Smile are very Joker-coded, but I have a hard time believing that this song is for Joker.

Y'all need to remember that Joker's soundtrack will focus on older, more classic songs. There might be originals, but even then, I think they will be in the same vein. I don't see a contemporary pop song being a part of the mix, sonically speaking. Also, why would Bruno be part of it? If they're going to promote an original song for the movie, it'd be a solo Gaga song.

Idk, maybe I'll be totally wrong when they formally announce this thing, but I truly believe this is either for Bruno's album or a standalone single. 

🃏🖤👹
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

madmagical6

It could be a case of LG7 is SOOO EXPERIMENTAL that Dying with a smile is the most digestible song on the album, and the label has chosen it to be the lead for LG7 to ease the GP into the era. 

Idk thinking about loud here 

• Like 3

lastpopicon
13 minutes ago, Mr S said:

All so confusing. Rumors are pointing to it being Bruno's song, but it sounds like it could be for Joker. Why is Bruno Involved then. Was this song a recent creation hence LG7 got delayed to make this the lead single? Will this even be on LG7? So many questions!

girl, so confusing 

Spoiler

And I agree :cryga: Announce it already :flippy:

The melody that you choose can rescue you

TortureMeOnReplay

Grenade by Bruno is playing at the airport at the moment, it's Bruno's lead.  We lost. 

Rat Boy
1 minute ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

Grenade by Bruno is playing at the airport at the moment, it's Bruno's lead.  We lost. 

New insider: The aiiirrrppooorrttt the aiiirrrppooortt 

"I am a Walmart version of Rat Boy!” - River
  • LMAO 3

TortureMeOnReplay
4 minutes ago, Rat Boy said:

New insider: The aiiirrrppooorrttt the aiiirrrppooortt 

:brat: I just feel like his label is paying for that playlisting. They're trying to get people to subliminally think of him so they'll either seek out what he's doing or so they're hyped when they hear his new song "I was just thinking about him the other day!".