💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Director of Kylie Minogue's 'My Oh My' cuts out Bebe Rexha from video on his IG

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Monstermilo

i like bebe and shes talented but shes done somethings that are questionable........ i feel like she thinks she should be bigger than she is so she lashes out at people. 

• Like 1

ALGAYDO
2 hours ago, Monstermilo said:

i like bebe and shes talented but shes done somethings that are questionable........ i feel like she thinks she should be bigger than she is so she lashes out at people. 

I love Bebe, but she can be soooo damn messy like when she put her ex in blast a few months ago. She recently lashed out at G-Eazy on IG, like two weeks ago. Put him on blast, posted screenshots, and even called him a loser lol 

Makes me think she has a very short temper or something. So maybe there is a feud between her and this director? lol 

• Like 1

Bebe

You can kinda tell that Bebe ruined the shot.

Don’t expect her to be a professional dancer, but it’s clear she didn’t follow the choreography or the direction at all.

Her pacing is completely off which totally ruined the tracking shot. She has to awkwardly run to the correct spot at the end because she decided to stop mid shot to do her little shocked look around like “what’s your name?” and do a slow sultry walk instead of a strut when it got the the “I’m Bebe” part 

She also walks way too far out from the dancers which totally ruined the frame of the shot and had her running away from the camera at the end too.

I’m willing to bet this took multiple reshoots with the Director losing it like:

”Stop playing with your hair! You grab your hair one at ‘what’s your drink?’ but your movement needs to be strong, you’re waving your hands around too much!”

“What do you mean it’s too difficult to walk backwards in your heels and dress?! That’s what helps make the tracking shot interesting! As the song goes ‘there’s no going back” you need to walk backwards and then do a turn back to the camera as it passes!”

“NO! DON’T STOP WALKING! YOU NEED TO WALK THE WHOLE TIME! This is a tracking shot, when the camera is here you should be here and when it is here you should be here! YOU KEEP MISSING YOUR SPOT”

“WHY ARE YOU STANDING SO FAR AWAY FROM THE COLUMN AT THE START?? You are walking TOO FAR from the dancers! STAND RIGHT NEXT TO THE COLUMN!”

Not saying it’s right for the Director to be acting shady like this though. It’s his work that he needs to show people to book more gigs, I get it. The shot is terrible and should have been a really great shot. 

It just makes him look like he will throw the talent under the bus if it doesn’t turn out right. No talent wants to work with a director that will put you on blast like that and no manager would want their client in the potential firing line either.

• Like 1