đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

celeb

Gaga and BRUNO follow each other on Instagram!

Gangie

Featured Posts

jacs vs looser

I'm 100% here for it. Bruno is critically acclaimed, has a lot of GP support, has one of the longest No. 1 in history and this seems to be for *his* album. Y'all haters can choke :fan:

• Like 8
  • YAAAS 9

Papergangstuh
Just now, Sneaky Oliver said:

I guess many of us think it might kill the hype for LG7 lead due to being released close to each other (well, allegedly) like Dance the Night and Houdini from Dua 

I say this with as much love as possible, the general public does not know what LG7 is. The only hype is for gay twitter, Gagadaily and ATRL. This song's release is not going to harm anything.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 6

Bonkers
8 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

there’s a brazilian fanpage stating they’ve listened to it already and sounds like a mix of The Edge Of Glory and a Michael Jackson song but I don’t know if they’re reliable 

they are!  It's a macarena cover finally!

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates
  • LMAO 1

Bloody Matt
8 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

there’s a brazilian fanpage stating they’ve listened to it already and sounds like a mix of The Edge Of Glory and a Michael Jackson song but I don’t know if they’re reliable 

Do you have a link? Ty!

• LMAO 1
  • Shook 1

SpanishChaosAngel
Just now, Sneaky Oliver said:

I guess many of us think it might kill the hype for LG7 lead due to being released close to each other (well, allegedly) like Dance the Night and Houdini from Dua 

it is probably LG7 lead, ROM got more attention than Stupid Love so she must have thought of releasing a collab rather than a solo single

A Very Gaga Holida

So basically every rumor is real unless it’s about LG7 :deadbanana:

• LMAO 21

Nessun Dorma

I’m very excited about this collab! They’re both talented musicians, brilliant performers and hit makers! This is going to be huge! :excited: 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 3

Real Panda
27 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Can you post the link to the brazilian here please 

Hydrangea

Is this gonna be like when we fobbed off the plastic doll lyrics and they were real all long? :ladyhaha:

I’m a bad friend
  • LMAO 1

CatelynnMarie

MOVING. SHIFTING. TRANSCENDING :nooo:

oh my GOD of all the things this rumor is looking true ohhhhh man we’re about to eat GOOD :bradley:

• YAAAS 4

StarstruckIllusion

I think this will smash. I hope it listen to it more than a month after release as I’m just not a ballads guy, but I think it’ll still smash.

This is interesting tho

For LG7… the latest for it to make sense for her to release the lead is 3 weeks later on Sep 6th, before the VMAs. Something akin to Joanne.

I hope this is a good buzz single but 3 weeks ahead of its release? I’ve never heard of that - seems like an either really smart or dumb move.

This could also be a sign of “LG7 = 2025, here have a crumb/hit and only get Joker”, but then why tease LG7 twice, so early then?