💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

celeb

Bonnie Mckee doesn’t talk to Katy; praises Kesha

doja scat

Featured Posts

Economy
1 minute ago, ALGAYDO said:

In the leaked text messages between Gaga and Kesha, Gaga stated that Katy is a mean girl and that Katy pisses her off, but that Gaga tries to have empathy for her anyway. It was a fun read lol 

Ah i dont remember that part. Where those leaked texts confirmed to be real? How would they even get leaked?

• Like 1

Defmix100
14 minutes ago, Economy said:

Ah i dont remember that part. Where those leaked texts confirmed to be real? How would they even get leaked?

They're from the Kesha court case, can't remember if that's also where the Gaga and Redone texts were leaked too but I thought from that point might have been when she seemed to distance herself from him, but then they worked together again for the og LG5

Phoenix Rises
1 hour ago, Economy said:

it was part of Keshas vs Sony , its in legal filings.

spread love ,kindness & compassion 👹🖤!!!!
  • Like 2

Donatellah

she didn't lie tho

the melody of lifetimes is nice :vegas: well, kinda...

Wolf Boy
6 hours ago, doja scat said:

It looks like Bonnie McKee and Katy Perry are no longer in contact. When asked if she still talks to the “Ur So Gay” singer, Bonnie simply responded with a flat "no”. She was also asked about her thoughts on Katy‘s new music, in which she responded “The melody is nice”.

For those who may not know, Bonnie was a key songwriter for Katy (Left Shark), contributing to several hits on the albums “Teenage Dream” and “PRISN”. This news might be surprising to fans who remember their successful collaborations.

On a positive note, Bonnie recently praised Kesha's work on JOYRIDE, calling it "really sick" and "uniquely Kesha." She’s praised Kesha multiple times over the years.

Watch the full interview here:

It’s giving “gowns, beautiful gowns”. 

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

SlaeUrAnus

It feels like her downfall is not only her music, but the people she surrounded herself with no longer has a good word to say about her.

In my messy era.
  • Like 1

RichAssPiss
5 hours ago, Economy said:

When did Gaga say that?

I mean i always figured Gaga doesnt love her cuz she always ignored her tweets but i dont recall her ever saying it

She texted it to Kesha. It came out in her deposition/court documents. 

Levine
24 minutes ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

It feels like her downfall is not only her music, but the people she surrounded herself with no longer has a good word to say about her.

Well she literally went back to work with a rapist, I do too wouldn't want to associate myself to her.

• Like 4

Not The Real Gaga
6 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

In the leaked text messages between Gaga and Kesha, Gaga stated that Katy is a mean girl and that Katy pisses her off, but that Gaga tries to have empathy for her anyway. It was a fun read lol 

Aren't those text messages like... 10 years old?

Argentum

PRISN, honey

"Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Είσαι οφθαλμαπάτη. Η τέλεια οφθαλμαπάτη" - Λαίδη Γκάγκα, 2016
  • LMAO 5

Bronco

I'm sure I saw on a katy thread on here recently that Katy didn't even originally want Bonnie on Teenage Dream and basically got forced into it by Luke. And that Katy only accepted Bonnie being on the team once Bonnie turned out the bangers & album concept

• Like 5

Teletubby

they worked on 2 albums over a decade ago so it's not surprising that they may no longer be in contact with each other. they were like co-workers and probably many of you are not in contact with people you worked with around 10 years ago.

i ❤️

Zaskar
12 hours ago, Economy said:

Because after those texts leaked, Gaga tweeted this clarification basically confirming the authentication of the text 

https://x.com/ladygaga/status/1068599647839563776

• Like 1