💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Taylor Swift's TTPD spends 14th week at #1 on Billboard 200

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Taylor Swift’s The Tortured Poets Department clocks a 14th week at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 chart, with 142,000 equivalent album units
Of The Tortured Poets Department’s 142k, album sales comprise 84,000 (up 606%), SEA units comprise 57,500 (equaling 75.43 million on-demand official streams of the set’s widely available deluxe edition’s 31 songs) and TEA units comprise 500. 

Poets’ album sales in the latest tracking week were bolstered by a number of drivers. The set was released in 5 new digital album variants for a limited time, each containing the standard album’s 16 songs, along with 1 exclusive bonus track for $4.99 each. In addition, for a limited time, the store restocked 3 previously available digital album variants with exclusive bonus cuts, and a signed CD edition. Her store also staged a brief sale pricing promotion, whereby 16 previously available physical variants of the album were all discounted by 13% (as 13 is Swift’s favorite number).

At No. 2 on the new Billboard 200, Ye and Ty Dolla $ign’s Vultures 2 swoops in with 107,000 equivalent album units earned. The album was released on Saturday (Aug. 3). Of the new album’s first-week figure, album sales comprise 60,500 in album sales, SEA units comprise 46,000 (equaling 50.44 million on-demand official streams of the standard set’s songs) and TEA units comprise 500 units. 

The opening sales of Vultures 2 were aided by its availability across a widely available standard explicit edition, and a late-in-the-week-released clean edition (on Aug. 8). Ye’s official webstore also issued 5 additional explicit digital album variants on Wednesday (Aug. 7) and Thursday (Aug. 8), each containing the standard album’s 16 tracks, along with one exclusive studio bonus track per album. All digital albums on Ye’s webstore sold for $5 each. The Vultures 2 album, both clean and explicit, was also discounted to $4.99 in the iTunes Store in the tracking week.

Chappell Roan’s The Rise and Fall of a Midwest Princess climbs to a new high, as it rises from its prior No. 4 best to No. 3 with 64,000 equivalent album units earned (up 20%).

Edited by Teletubby
Cockroach of GGD
  • YAAAS 11

malzejar

The Tortured and Broke Swifties at this point 

Edited by malzejar

Flippy

As long as it’s not Kanye, I’m good :cheeky:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22
  • Like 2

SOON

"Taylor Swift has officially ended Kanye West's streak of #1 albums on the Billboard 200."

good.

gleektate-taylor.gif

gaga, halsey, lorde, taylor, dua
  • YAAAS 9
  • Love 1

bionic

At this point Billboard need to change their rules because its becoming a farce, but God forbid they upset their sweet white princess AND they probably get a lot of clicks from rapid stans checking in on it

buy bionic
  • Like 3

River

It’s Trump vs Hillary all over again :messga:

and Trump won :excusemeno:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • LMAO 6

NATAH

i'm only ever gunna say this once: mother.

but only for ending kanye's streak... she's still in my bad books

mother, what must i do?
  • LMAO 5
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1

Anderson123

The impact this album will have for it’s weeks at #1 and limited deluxe versions, not for any of the 31 songs it has.