Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Lifetimes leaves Spotify Global & USA

gerrygaga

Featured Posts

BULATIO
2 hours ago, Stef said:

Stay humble monsters, we truly do not know how the LG7 era is gonna fare out commercially :ohwell:

We are already humble and hungry

fighting buryat

liamgaga

I can see them re-branding the tour to a greatest hits tour similar to jlo which will honestly sell well I think. I kinda feel bad for her as you can feel the desperation of how much she wants a hit and this must be so humbling. But when you decide to collaborate with one of the most problematic people in the industry and produce garbage AI-like songs she can’t be overly surprised. 

• Like 2

BULATIO
41 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

I genuinely don't care how much LG7 is gonna sell. But i know that whatever she releases is gonna be good and that's all that matters

quality always win :pawsup:

fighting buryat

BULATIO
2 hours ago, Stef said:

Stay humble monsters, we truly do not know how the LG7 era is gonna fare out commercially :ohwell:

To be honest, I'm a little angry with your comment. Nobody calls the upcoming LG7 album the album of the decade, the universe, or the millennium, whatever. Nobody expects a huge success, because now the competition is very high everywhere and everyone understands it. Gaga and her team always try to create something special and high-quality, it was noticeable in the era of Chromatica. I'm glad that Gaga devotes herself to acting in films. Thus "resting" from the music industry, which is a sure way for creative growth. I trust her and her team. They know better than we do. Let Katy Perry do everything that Gaga did and then we will all become "humble".

fighting buryat
  • Like 1

A Very Gaga Holida
3 hours ago, monketsharona said:

She still wants to go on a big WW tour ? :huntyga:

I think she has enough hits and fame to do a WW tour

Of course 143 is doing 100x worse than Joanne in terms of singles, but the Joanne World Tour was sold out before the album had a hit

princedeeblebleble
3 hours ago, Divine said:

Also, her team is very wise now and aware of the right choices. 

I do wish they learned the definition of soon after more than a decade in the business :triggered:

• LMAO 1

Controversiaga

It had a short lifetime 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
  • LMAO 2

Divine
25 minutes ago, princedeeblebleble said:

I do wish they learned the definition of soon after more than a decade in the business :triggered:

I feel like they are considering the schedule now. It's honestly easy to get #1s for A-list artists now if they play their cards right. I guess they are playing along with the Joker release hype. 

"And I still love you even if I can't see you anymore."
  • Like 1

bowlsofbrett

If you ignore that Dr. Luke produced, which most of the general public have no clue, the songs are just very “meh” in general. It’s clear that the sound of this project is a throwback in attempts to capture the pop magic of the “Teenage Dream” record, but there’s nothing innovative or fresh about it. I honestly liked when Katy went from “Teenage Dream” to “Prism” because I could tell there was a shift in some of the writing and I could see some mature growth while still having some fun bops mixed in. Everything after “Prism” just seems like a mixed bag with no direction. 

jacs vs looser

Welp, I guess this means whatever payola they stopped using for Woman's World will be saved for the next single.

GagaGame
5 hours ago, Stef said:

"Steff secretly calls Gaga 'FadGa'"

LG7? CANCELLED

Robo Ga

The song, like WW, is objectively terrible and boring to listen to. I didn't even get past the halfway mark before turning it off. I think this era will go down in history as one of the biggest flops of all time. 

🤖⚡️

ThisGuyTony

On the Gaga comments that came up: Gaga has been more consistent through her career. Sure she’s not gonna have mega smash hits anymore, but all her singles from Perfect Illusion to Bloody Mary are Platinum certified or Platinum eligible. Plus a few non singles such as ARUTW and INLA.

Perfect Illusion being Platinum is a big deal considering what a big flop it was on the charts and on streaming.

No one is expecting Gaga to break streaming records - but she’ll pull out a hit or two for sure.

Katy’s last Platinum eligible song is Harley’s in Hawaii from 2019. Her biggest hit this decade is Cozy Little Christmas :deadbanana:. At least Daisies and Smile went Gold but that’s a pale comparison to the 6 Diamond Hits she got at the start of her career.

Can she even pull a Platinum hit anymore? :deadbanana: