Featured Posts

Bronco
3 hours ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

KKats said it was going to debut top 5 

Season 2 Lol GIF by Insecure on HBO

Top 5 worst debut weeks for a single* 

TMM90
7 minutes ago, Bronco said:

Really puts it into perspective when we say ARTFLOP right? 

THIS! ARTPOP is no longer the bar for Pop Girl Flops, and I am living for it. Feels very petty at the same time. But so was Katy, with that PRISM truck. 
Katy Perry GIF

• Love 2

NATAH
10 minutes ago, Bronco said:

Really puts it into perspective when we say ARTFLOP right? 

at least she was smart enought to not name the album something that rhymes or blends well with the word flop :messga:

mother, what must i do?
  • LMAO 1

Ultimecia
9 minutes ago, NATAH said:

at least she was smart enought to not name the album something that rhymes or blends well with the word flop :messga:

Well, she's not an artist and she doesn't name her own projects in the first place... :brat:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • LMAO 2
  • Thanks 4

Poker

I always think that her next song is going to do well because of her label and then things like these happen lmao

Kindness rules all.
  • LMAO 1

monstertoronto

I like this song. I have always liked Katy.  But this whole era is a disaster. I don’t understand how she thought it was a good idea to work with Dr Luke. Really disappointed in her and I don’t know if this era can be saved. 

• Like 2

Obobo

The song is pretty generic, sonically and lyrically. 

I always thought Katy Perry’s lyrics are what made her songs good. They painted a picture for what emotion she was going for. (Firework, Teenage Dream, Last Friday Night).

These new songs sound way too empty and vague. Lifetimes has like 3-5 word verses. Woman’s world has a line for a chorus…

ThisGuyTony

Her vocals are flat. The lyrics are dull. The videos are tacky/cheap. The whole era is a disaster :rip: 

• Like 2

jacs vs looser

I have a feeling it's gonna rise, it's catchy enough and nowhere near as bad as woman's world. I think the debut is low precisely because woman's world killed whatever momentum she could've had.

StupidLoveBis

I don't understand what her record label is doing with her.
No playlist support, nothing, nada. Just throwing out singles with no follow-up...
I really thought at the very beginning (when WW was announced) that her label wanted to do things right. They did events in Paris and so on...

Even the choice of singles is weird. WW and Lifetimes are bad choices...I knew people who were at the listening party in Paris and they all told me that the gimme gimme feat 21 savage was the obvious lead to launch the era...

RAMROD
6 hours ago, SimonBaetens said:

Noooo what a shame, such prolific songwriting deserves better. 

Baby, you and me for infinity
My etеrnity (My eternity)
Baby, you and me for infinity
My еternity (My eternity)
No chart history (no chart history)

Believe it or not, it took 8 writers for this :brat:

IMG-7068.jpg

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ sausage so good! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 3

Bronco
47 minutes ago, Obobo said:

I always thought Katy Perry’s lyrics are what made her songs good. They painted a picture for what emotion she was going for. (Firework, Teenage Dream, Last Friday Night).

2 of those songs involved Bonnie McKee who for some reason Katy Perry seems to hate despite McKee being one of the main writers on the songs that literally made her a MPG. The other major contributor was Max Martin who also isn't on 143

The only person from that album so far featured in any way on 143 is Dr Luke. 

darkgaga

I almost feel bad for her. How did the woman who had 6 #1 singles from one album fall so hard… But that is what you get when you have like zero actual artistic vision iguessss

• Like 3

Teletubby
22 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Believe it or not, it took 8 writers for this :brat:

IMG-7068.jpg

songwriting credits are not only for lyrics but also melody. Sarah and Katy probably wrote the lyrics. 

Cockroach of GGD
  • Love 1