movie

Snow White teaser trailer

Mr Oak

Featured Posts

Rat Boy

It looks better than I thought but I don’t like that shade of blue on her dress :oprah:

"I am a Walmart version of Rat Boy!” - River
  • Like 1

StupidLoveBis

Now why does that look more cheap than Once Upon A Time, an ABC TV series? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Defmix100
1 hour ago, maymay said:

the hair is bothering me and i don’t know why :triggered:  feel like they could’ve gotten more intricate with the costuming. loveeee rachel tho so im so excited

242066-1584706124.jpg

• Like 2
  • LMAO 10

SimonBaetens

The world does not need this.

when you're lonely, I'll be lonely too / https://www.last.fm/user/SimonBaetens
  • Like 2

bpmMonkey

So at what point does a „live action movie“ become an animated film…? Happy for everybody who got to work on this and provide for their families and them selfs, but mamma, this is garbage.
I still feel they should have left it at Maleficent and Cinderella, everything else just doesn’t feel interesting. And I say this being convinced that these movies are marketed and trying to bank on the nostalgia factor of millennials, of course, they can be enjoyed by kids and that’s wonderful. Anyway :bye:

• Like 4

Not The Real Gaga
2 hours ago, River said:

Is that even Rachel down there? doesn't look like her

I think it was the demo filming after the previs, to see how the movie goes in real locations

Apparently, those people are called the seven Bandits. Both the Bandits and Dwarves will be in the film.

• LMAO 1

Gorehound

For the sheer amount of money and time Disney put into making this film, it still looks so cheap and pantomime.

I'm fine, Ta

weed

looks better than I expected, I predict #boycottsnowwhite bc gal lol

NATAH
1 hour ago, bpmMonkey said:

So at what point does a „live action movie“ become an animated film…? Happy for everybody who got to work on this and provide for their families and them selfs, but mamma, this is garbage.
I still feel they should have left it at Maleficent and Cinderella, everything else just doesn’t feel interesting. And I say this being convinced that these movies are marketed and trying to bank on the nostalgia factor of millennials, of course, they can be enjoyed by kids and that’s wonderful. Anyway :bye:

honestly, i feel like they're just trying to renew copyright ownership by churning out lazy, mediocre movies under the disguise of a "remake" :madge:

i liked Maleficent though cus it was a story from her perspective rather than SB remake

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 3

Karl
9 minutes ago, NATAH said:

honestly, i feel like they're just trying to renew copyright ownership by churning out lazy, mediocre movies under the disguise of a "remake" :madge:

i liked Maleficent though cus it was a story from her perspective rather than SB remake

Omg I never thought about that, it makes sense though! 

• Like 1

bpmMonkey
9 minutes ago, NATAH said:

Yess, agreed. I think Cinderella also gave some back story and stuff, right? Also, no shade to any of these lovely acting people, but the first couple movies were just stellar because of household names who took on these roles.. 

• Like 1

faysalaaa

I think this could be the worst live action! Looks extremely cheap, and why are the dwarfs animated?

RebeldeFaith

The hair is also bothering me so much. They should have taken inspiration from the limited edition dolls to do her hair and costume, rather than the animated movie.

Something something idk