๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

music news

Katy Perry will release one more song before album

Teletubby

Featured Posts

NATAH
13 minutes ago, FGGrayson said:

She probably released Lifetimes cuz the gays in Spain asked her lol

pls she released it so she could put Woman's Critical And Commercial Failure out of its misery and bury it

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 1

FGGrayson
1 minute ago, NATAH said:

pls she released it so she could put Woman's Critical And Commercial Failure out of its misery and bury it

Also that too lol, and dont get me wrong im not defending her ive always been a Katy hater buut being on atrl and twitter i do remember the pics of her filming that โ€œim his, hes mineโ€ music video, those were even posted here with Katy half naked with a guy half naked too floating in the air and being messy, thats a ft and the ft girl (i dont remember her name) was in ย Barcelona at the same time.

It was 2 days after she said she was gonna make a twitter pool. And then by the next day was that video of her with geys at the bar when she played that song. If u see the video of Lifetimes is soooo cheap and it was filmed in just one day, she just released it cuz she thought she had a chance of going viral for the gays in Barcelona lol

๐—Ÿ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐—š๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฎ โ€ข ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐— ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ โ€ข ๐—ฆ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฒ-๐—˜๐—น๐—น๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—•๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ โ€ข ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป

Rat Boy
11 hours ago, HelloHangoverz said:

There's only 11 songs on the albumย :saladga:ย Is it gonna be like Thriller where every song is a single apart from like 2

Sheโ€™s the female MJ after all! :partysick:

"I am a Walmart version of Rat Boy!โ€ - River
  • LMAO 2

Bronco
2 hours ago, FGGrayson said:

ย 

ย 

not really, she was already filming the video of Im His Hes mine, there were some photos with a dude with a blue screen for cgi. ย She probably released Lifetimes cuz the gays in Spain asked her lol, she filmed that low ass budget video in 3 hrs + the phone stuff she filmed when she was dancing with gays in the bars

In this day and age if a singer announces a new single before the one they literally just released has had a single chart week. It means they've accepted its flopped and are scrambling for plan C.ย 

ย 

FGGrayson
9 hours ago, Bronco said:

In this day and age if a singer announces a new single before the one they literally just released has had a single chart week. It means they've accepted its flopped and are scrambling for plan C.ย 

ย 

After WW failure i think they just went panic mode and now they just throwing everything they can to boost album sales/pre-orders,ย  theres a video of her like 1 yr ago in her residency and she really believed she was gonna have another Prism/TD era lol,ย ย  u can tell there is no plan C and they are just making up things as time goes on

1. WW fails

2. One week later shes on IG and plays half album/snippets

3. She says shes gonna let fans pick the next single but 2 days later shes filming Im his Hes mine mv

4. Next day she goes to a club with ***s and plays them Lifetimes, they ask her to release it

5. after filming IHHM and her last day on Barcelona she goes to a beach, films 3 hrs, releases the video and song lmao

This wont chart higher than WW since some Cats already are mad at her, people doesnt have the same morbid curiousity they had with WW because it was her supposed come back + everyone is talking about someone else, the era is already dead

๐—Ÿ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐—š๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฎ โ€ข ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐— ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ โ€ข ๐—ฆ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฒ-๐—˜๐—น๐—น๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—•๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ โ€ข ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป
  • Like 1

FGGrayson

The only thing left is the tour, thats where we will know how many people still support her, the album wont do much and its gonna be uneventful like Witeness and Smile, the tour is gonna be the last straw and show us how much ppl still care about her

• Like 1

GagaGame
12 hours ago, FGGrayson said:

cuz the gays in Spain asked her lol

Real Housewives What GIF by PeacockTV

moanster balls thoung

Teletubby
1 hour ago, FGGrayson said:

3. She says shes gonna let fans pick the next single but 2 days later shes filming Im his Hes mine mv

she never said that. her fans told her to make a poll during Stationhead listening party butย she didn't say she will do it.

RAMROD
7 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

she never said that. her fans told her to make a poll during Stationhead listening party butย she didn't say she will do it.

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

What did the fans chose?ย :enigma:

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š  ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐š’-๐š’-๐š’-๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š...! (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

Bronco

The only thing left is the tour, thats where we will know how many people still support her, the album wont do much and its gonna be uneventful like Witeness and Smile, the tour is gonna be the last straw and show us how much ppl still care about her

Surprised they haven't released the tour dates now and branded it as essentially a hits/comeback tour as a way of promoting Lifetimes.ย 

• Like 1

FGGrayson
3 hours ago, Teletubby said:

I thought it was her, thats what everyone was repeting on twitter lol

3 hours ago, RAMROD said:

ย 

ย 

What did the fans chose?ย :enigma:

I saw equal love and hate for all the snippets lol, some wanted nirvana, others im his hes mine & i dont even remember the 4th one

FGGrayson
3 hours ago, Bronco said:

Surprised they haven't released the tour dates now and branded it as essentially a hits/comeback tour as a way of promoting Lifetimes.ย 

She already said she was preparing a big tour but thats all