rumor

Gaga’s guitarist shares rehearsal photo on story

M i K E Y

Featured Posts

elijahfan
1 hour ago, franminervini said:

He deleted the story :ladyhaha:

Yeah I’m afraid he got a little message from Bobby :oops:

I’ll never understand how after working with her for so long, some of her collaborators are still getting messy with their posts…

Not that his post was saying much, but still.

• Like 1

franminervini
59 minutes ago, Mr S said:

Why is it labeled? It's like he posted it for us to speculate, and knew we'd say "oh but I'm sure he works with other artists don't get too excited" 

Maybe that's all owned by Gaga and it's like an inventory so they know exactly what they have? 

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!

Hydrangea

They’re finally starting to record lg7 :party: 

I’m a bad friend
  • LMAO 15

eunino

Do we think this is for the VMA vanguard performance? I might have slept on it, but why is everyone on Twitter rumoring about it? Did people officially lose their mind and we just reached a new level of clowning or is there any evidence? 

Edited by eunino

Gagaplayer315

VMAs vanguard award performance confirmed :giveup:

Didymus
15 minutes ago, eunino said:

Do we think this is for the VMA vanguard performance? I might have slept on it, but why is everyone on Twitter rumoring about it? Did people officially lose their mind and we just reached a new level of clowning or is there any evidence?

It is just a rumor. But the VMAs do work with artist teams to craft mutually beneficial timing, so it would make perfect sense to give her a little push for the new era. There are not many big artists left to receive it anyway :rip:

• Like 3
  • LMAO 1

King Targaryen

Hype Train 2030  Lets goo :cheeky:

I will take what is mine with fire and blood
  • YAAAS 1

bpmMonkey

Like, can we do the math? How long in advance are rehearsals for a 1-2 song performances? Since he’s rehearsing it’s not gonna be a music video shoot, which probably would demand more time.. so maybe something within the next 2 weeks and if it’s prerecorded add another 1-2 weeks til release..? Sooo some sign of LG7 by early September ?! :saladga::enigma:

• Like 2

palma
8 minutes ago, bpmMonkey said:

Like, can we do the math? How long in advance are rehearsals for a 1-2 song performances? Since he’s rehearsing it’s not gonna be a music video shoot, which probably would demand more time.. so maybe something within the next 2 weeks and if it’s prerecorded add another 1-2 weeks til release..? Sooo some sign of LG7 by early September ?! :saladga::enigma:

I think your reasoning sounds logical :partysick:

Is there some reason my LG7 isn't here? Has she died or something?
  • Love 1

Lodeclaire
7 hours ago, Controversiaga said:

Omg “L7 - Lady Gaga” 

edit: or does it say “1-7- lady Gaga”

I thought it was G7 at first....for Gaga 7....Gaga returns 

• Shook 1

MessyTop
1 hour ago, Hydrangea said:

They’re finally starting to record lg7 :party: 

Funny… but maybe true :cheeky:

Schizophonic
16 minutes ago, bpmMonkey said:

That would make sense.

They dont need to rehearse for music videos with band tho. 

I would saythere is 3-4 options

1. Olympics Closing

- Rihanna and Coldplay played opening and closing too, Billie was announced less than 24 hours ago, they might announce more... tho for example celine wasnt announced until very last minute

- she had band rehersals with the jazz band 3 days before the opening (well before going there)

- can be done from la like billie

2. promo tour 

- i can imagine them releasing a single and starting promotion right away. something like radio gigs, live lounge or howard stern performance ect

3. vma 

- edit: if there is a 15 min performance slot it would make sense

4. prerecorded performances

- like dua live in la sessions or ariana, that would mean a release is imminent 

in general i dont see them rehearsing for more than a week in advance

Edited by Schizophonic
  • YAAAS 1

bpmMonkey
10 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

That would make sense.

They dont need to rehearse for music videos with band tho. 

4. prerecorded performances

- like dua live in la sessions or ariana, that would mean a release is imminent 

in general i dont see them rehearsing for more than a week in advance

Ja, that’s basically the premise for my thinking as well. So either a live performance pretty soon or something prerecorded within the next month 🥳

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

bpmMonkey

Also, let’s send Ricky a lil gift basket. And that being said, a little side note: whenever I read his name I think of the first Coachella weekend when she stumbled over her lyrics in yoü and i, trying to avoid saying „Nebraska“ and threw „Tim and Ricky“ nervously laughing in… anybody else remembering this? 😅

Edited by bpmMonkey