Featured Posts

A Very Gaga Holida

Well, she’s blocking Kanye and that’s amazing news

• YAAAS 3

HermioneT
52 minutes ago, NATAH said:

it's both

her fans for allowing it to happen and her for knowing she can get away with it

It's pretty much consensus among Swifties over all platforms that releasing this xth version in midst the cancellation frenzy is tone deaf and a terrible move.

I mean this release has probably been planned and scheduled weeks in advance, but whoever of her team hit the upload button yesterday without thinking this through should be fired.

She / hers

NATAH
25 minutes ago, HermioneT said:

It's pretty much consensus among Swifties over all platforms that releasing this xth version in midst the cancellation frenzy is tone deaf and a terrible move.

I mean this release has probably been planned and scheduled weeks in advance, but whoever of her team hit the upload button yesterday without thinking this through should be fired.

no offence but if they haven't clocked on that their beloved idol isn't a money hungry capitalist machine by now, that's their own fault :alsemanche:

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 2

HelloHangoverz

The theory that she is purposefully trying to piss people off so she's got something to rebel against w Reputation TV is becoming more and more plausible

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place
  • LMAO 3

HelloHangoverz
1 hour ago, Sir said:

In 2099 Taylor continues to release 73825259662th versions of TTPD :neyde:

it'll be a 'complete edition' 16 CD set with a sticker like this on each unit

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_eWZHZByjdtjbv1Hbj6S

Edited by HelloHangoverz
sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place

Versace
4 hours ago, River said:

*days

Last variants were released last Saturday lol

4 hours ago, GregJA said:

Fixed 

Fair enough. I honestly am not keeping track but I think that suggests even more that there is a dedicated team behind this. 

elijahfan
4 hours ago, Versace said:

I’m almost certain there is a team dedicated to this. A team that was assigned with the task to keep album sales up and come up with variants every few months. So people dragging her personally is futile imo. 

She has the power to change the course of a Presidential election with one statement, and you think there’s nothing she can do about these variants? :billie:

Decodekid

So three of your shows were cancelled because of a terrorist attack, your fans are devastated, you haven’t said a word about it and the first thing that you do is this? 

Edited by Decodekid
Im Harol don't tell anyone

Bronco
46 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

So three of your shows were cancelled because of a terrorist attack, your fans are devastated, you haven’t said a word about it and the first thing that you do is this? 

What do you want her to say? The attack was stopped before anything could happen to hurt people. 
The cancellation got announced, the details of refunds instantly confirmed (which isn't always the case for tour cancellations). 
Do we want a big teary letter over the fact *literally no one got hurt* in Vienna?
It took her days to put a response up about the Southport attack where people actually got hurt - and it wasn't even an event she had any involvement in

Versace
56 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

She has the power to change the course of a Presidential election with one statement, and you think there’s nothing she can do about these variants? :billie:

I mean she probably isn’t mad about it though. I’m just saying I doubt she’s the one personally coming up with all these variants. I’m sure there’s a team behind it and obviously she’s ok with it as it brings in more money for her and the label. But I don’t think she just sits there and constantly thinks of all these variant rollouts like some imagine. She’s too busy touring imo.

• Like 1

Jigglygoth

I respect her for exploiting the swifties like that :billie:. YAS GURL, MAKE THEM PAY :brat:

HEART OF EVER-FROST

Quentin
7 hours ago, Psyduck said:

Hahahahahahaha ha haha haha ha ha haha

Burqa-a-a

Follow every rainbow till you find your dream

Chromatislaps
7 hours ago, Psyduck said:

Hahahahahahaha ha haha haha ha ha haha

aura-ah ah ah ahhhh :firega: