Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Taylor Swift releases New digital version of 'TTPD' Including live versions

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Schizophonic
12 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

She's at 50 something if we count cassettes and vinyls :brat:

did someone actually do the maths how much you have to pay to get all the songs?

Ophelia

before any Vienna statement? I understand she may need time to process what could’ve happened, but this seems in poor taste imo

...has anybody seen my disco stick?
  • Like 2

Levine
1 hour ago, Versace said:

I’m almost certain there is a team dedicated to this. A team that was assigned with the task to keep album sales up and come up with variants every few months. So people dragging her personally is futile imo. 

So suddenly the biggest popstar of the universe, the most powerful woman of the galaxy has 0 power and control in her sales? Lol 

• Like 2

Bronco
13 minutes ago, Ophelia said:

before any Vienna statement? I understand she may need time to process what could’ve happened, but this seems in poor taste imo

While I kind of agreee, it's worth pointing out that we don't know if Wembley dates next week are going ahead so she is likely withholding her personal statement till that's nailed down. 

I understand the sentiment - but I'm also not going to complain that her US marketing team are continuing to do their job in the US. The issue is a European one, and we aren't getting these promo emails. 

• Like 1

OMonster
1 hour ago, Gohan said:

"thanK you aIMEe"

What the actual **** is that :partysick:

KIM. 

subtext / fantasy

Schizophonic
20 minutes ago, Ophelia said:

We have absolutely no idea how hard tha hit her emotionally. She said before this was one of her worst nightmares and it might affect her in a completely other way than her fans... 

• Like 1

Karl
1 hour ago, Gohan said:

"thanK you aIMEe"

What the actual **** is that :partysick:

KIM Kardashian 

NATAH
26 minutes ago, KevinWright said:

I blame the fans, not her or her company

it's both

her fans for allowing it to happen and her for knowing she can get away with it

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 1

MANiCURE 6

I love that she's releasing live versions ! They sound sooo good !

Never bough any of those variants, just waiting for the songs to show up on some Drive :vegas:

Edited by MANiCURE 6
  • Like 1

A D A M
5 minutes ago, NATAH said:

her fans for allowing it to happen and her for knowing she can get away with it

I mean, a lot of hers fanbase was raised having her as idol, it is unhealthy obsession, exactly like the social media are also unhealthy for the society. I wouldn't blame kid that it was set up to be raised in this environment, they didn't choose this reality, for them it might be the "norm".

Now Taylor "knowing she can got away with that" means she is exploiting her fanbase. And I don't care she is not directly responsible for that, she has a lot of people under her etc etc. But the point of pop star or celebrity is that YOUR stage name is turning into brand, so yeah, you get all privileges of being the idol and successful, but it also means you have to take responsibility for shitty practices cause your name is on the album cover variant #143.

madmagical6

If her and her team believes this album is that good she wouldn't need these cheap tactics.