💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Die With A Smile - B. Mars x L. Gaga

Schizophonic

Featured Posts

Juanne

Die With a Smile is good title, I can relate to it. To die with no regrets is something I strive to do

Linus Gaga
1 hour ago, Juanne said:

Die With a Smile is good title, I can relate to it. To die with no regrets is something I strive to do

So happy I could die Pt 2 :traumatica:

Hit me a message and say hi !
  • YAAAS 1

Battle 4 Ur Life

this is great news. Bruno only works with the best and he knows music.

Waiting for something like That’s What I Like

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."
  • Like 5

doppelganger

I'm not a fan of Bruno - his music is kind of schmaltzy and a little too retro for my liking. But I'm interested to see how this goes. It's a chance for Gaga to do a song that she wouldn't normally do 

StarstruckIllusion
4 hours ago, Battle 4 Ur Life said:

this is great news. Bruno only works with the best and he knows music.

Waiting for something like That’s What I Like

I hope that’s what they mean by ballad. They’d be wrong (which i expect in some ways) but a song of this tempo would be cute! This was a jam and a mega big hit in 2016

EDIT:

Just relistened and omg :giveup:

I forgot he’s like… THE best make singer out there by MILES… that last chorus snatched my wig a bit 

Edited by StarstruckIllusion

Micmaky

Bruno has one of the best ears for music and has not once put a foot wrong with his single choices. Love Gaga but I trust Bruno more when it comes to picking the best possible first single for his album. Look at Bruno’s entire career, his first singles have been insanely huge 

Edited by Micmaky
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

ModernEcstasy

Imagine if after all of this it just turned out to be a very convincing rumour. :laughga:

Im gonna need them to announce this asap

Edited by ModernEcstasy
  • LMAO 1

RickMonster98

if this is all real and the song comes out this friday, announcement could arrive any minute :enigma:

TimotheeChalamet
17 hours ago, MaybeKermit said:

Well idk if that’d be a good idea if she’d gain the Gp’s attention again..

the songs she premiered in Paris seemed very experimental/dark, and we know how motivated and enthusiastic she seems lately when talking about the music. But I’m scared that the currwnt Lg7 could get scrapped if the Bruno song would be TOO big of a hit. Bcs then her team/her/her label will once again try to change their direction and saborage the era and we might lose the original concept

no, this is will never happen, she's past that now and she can do whatever she wants. I know a lot of people on here are still bitter about the Chromatica production being watered down by Bloodpop but this is a totally different thing.

• Like 1

Schizophonic

michael bearden, gagas musical director commented under brunos announcement for his california shows on thursday and friday... so i guess Gaga will be there too

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 2

lastpopicon
10 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

michael bearden, gagas musical director commented under brunos announcement for his california shows on thursday and friday... so i guess Gaga will be there too

this is what I'm hoping is happening, maybe we'll get some live performances from them, and recorded pls :giveup:

The melody that you choose can rescue you

Schizophonic
9 minutes ago, lastpopicon said:

this is what I'm hoping is happening, maybe we'll get some live performances from them, and recorded pls :giveup:

my thought was also they might record a performance 

bruno is playing shows the next time, there probably wont be much promo

• Like 1

palma
31 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

Live debut incoming :bradley::nooo:

Is there some reason my LG7 isn't here? Has she died or something?
  • YAAAS 3

• Schizophonic changed the title to Die With A Smile - B. Mars x L. Gaga