Starmie25
2 hours ago, Aren said:

Hopefully it’s not a snoozefest like most of Bruno’s music 

Umm 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 9

NATAH
2 hours ago, A Very Gaga Holida said:

Well they were right, then they released a clean version the next day to satisfy radio stations :ladyhaha: not to mention the studio version is still nowhere to be heard

well no, they were very wrong cus it ended up being a monster hit and the most awarded song in history :poot:

even ARUTW gained a tonne of attention and that has audience noises too so all the people bashing the audience noise just ended up looking like clowns

mother, what must i do?

Bruno’s manager (or tour manager, something like that) was one of Gaga’s friends in her og New York days, amongst her rivington rebels friends. So she has that connection with him too

Edited by nexus
  • Like 6
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 2
  • Shook 1

TimotheeChalamet
16 minutes ago, A Very Gaga Holida said:

The rumor might be true but I don’t believe this tweet

I’m not a professionnal either and I don’t know sh*t about these documents but “subject to change” right before Gaga? :sure:

Yes that's exactly the part that got me questioning it

Reality
1 minute ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Do we know if they just started following each other? I always take these sorts of things with a grain of salt because, like, how do we know they haven't been following each other for a while and we just now noticed because of the rumors :selena: 

🃏🖤👹

LastNight

If it’s true that they’ve only just followed each other then I’m finally convinced. I did not believe the rumour at all until now I have to be honest :laughga:

• LMAO 1
  • Thanks 2

ZiggyZiggs
6 minutes ago, Reality said:

Do we know if they just started following each other? I always take these sorts of things with a grain of salt because, like, how do we know they haven't been following each other for a while and we just now noticed because of the rumors :selena: 

2 minutes ago, LastNight said:

If it’s true that they’ve only just followed each other then I’m finally convinced. I did not believe the rumour at all until now I have to be honest :laughga:

idk if bruno was following Gaga before or not but Gaga was 100000% defo NOT following bruno before

Edited by ZiggyZiggs
  • Like 4
  • Shook 2

SHALLOW

Ok, it's happening!!

It's great but i really wanted her to release her own single. I wish this came in a different time

Edited by SHALLOW
  • Like 2

Starmie25
12 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

Ok, it's happening!!

Cool but i really wanted her to release her own single. This is great but i just wish it came in a different time

Bruno/Gaga collab and LG7 can exist in the same time frame too dont worry :huntyga:

SHALLOW
Just now, Starmie25 said:

Bruno/Gaga collab and LG7 can exist in the same time frame too dont worry :huntyga:

I don't think it makes sense tbh :huntyga:

I would be ok with anything but i don't see it happening at the same time

Leoj305

Wait a minute die with a smile? Did they just basically leak the lead single and the promo track for the Joker movie? Makes mega sense if it’s coming out this month.

Edited by Leoj305

• Schizophonic changed the title to Die With A Smile - B. Mars x L. Gaga