Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Die With A Smile - B. Mars x L. Gaga

Schizophonic

Featured Posts

FGGrayson
5 hours ago, Edu said:

i hope it turns out to be fake

sorry, but i don't like the idea of Gaga releasing a song with bruno mars of all ppl :rip:

It is fake, it was from a brazillian monster who said a lot of things like a double ft with weekend and this on, mindtrapa posted it on atrl and some pages started running the rumour lmao

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗣𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1

This could be a very good fake made up by a fan of Bruno Mars and Lady Moon :excusemeno: I can't imagine their collaboration, it seems that they are completely alien to each other :motherofpuppies:

fighting buryat

When was the last time Bruno Mars released something? An album? A movie? An eyeshadow palette? :littlepotter: I think many here are under the illusion (or delusion) of Bruno's power. Be realistic, please :excuseu:

Edited by BULATIO
fighting buryat

nattuggla

Tbh I think if the song exists it is rather an end credit song  for JFAD than a song for LG7.

And usually an end credit song is getting released prior to the first screening of any movie. In this case JFAD will premiere at the Venice Film Festival (starting 28th of August).

Plus 'Die With a Smile' kinda fit to the theme of Joker and apparently it might interpolate Nat King Cole's 'Smile' which was also played in the last trailer of JFAD.

• Like 5

13 hours ago, BULATIO said:

When was the last time Bruno Mars released something? An album? A movie? An eyeshadow palette? :littlepotter: I think many here are under the illusion (or delusion) of Bruno's power. Be realistic, please :excuseu:

Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN

Um, you do realise he's won 10 Grammy's since 2018? 

He last released in 2021, more recently than Gaga. 'An Evening With Silk Sonic' was a global smash, received universal acclaim and won four Grammy's. They were expected to win in 2023 but didn't submit. 

• Like 4

I just can’t take Bruno seriously ever since he had a show near my university and he parked his tour bus outside one of the buildings and was inviting girls onto his bus for “oral” lmaoooo 

• Like 1
  • Shook 6

southpaw773

I can get behind an LG collab (not as a lead) with Megan Thee Stallion, Kesha, Miley or Billie. Would even Stan for Chappell or Lana w/ Gaga. Love my divas. 

• YAAAS 1

AntonTurnItUp

If this is true all the hype for LG7 will be K!!!ed because LG7 was supposed to be Gaga's big comeback to music after years of silence and I think this collab is planned to be a big hit and it actually will be, so, there won't be LG7 for the rest of the year I fear, we lost :traumatica:

2 hours ago, franminervini said:

IMG-3541.png

A ballad, we will never be not losing :traumatica:

1 hour ago, southpaw773 said:

I can get behind an LG collab (not as a lead) with Megan Thee Stallion, Kesha, Miley or Billie. Would even Stan for Chappell or Lana w/ Gaga. Love my divas. 

Only with Miley, the others are mid for a collab with Academy Award Winner Lady Gaga tbh :awkney:

• Schizophonic changed the title to Die With A Smile - B. Mars x L. Gaga