💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Die With A Smile - B. Mars x L. Gaga

Schizophonic

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion
41 minutes ago, ROHKEUS said:

Did HDD say something about the other rumors that came up to be false?GUkYdwpWwAANmfe?format=jpg&name=small

Idk but they were the first outlet to report on Chromatica months in advance (it’s release window) and be correct. 

• Shook 3

On 8/8/2024 at 7:14 PM, Controversiaga said:

No Bruno mars please 

It would be great for Gaga actually i think. A little attention and hype before joker 2... then the joker era followed by LG7

Perfect commercial planning :legend:

Which is why i doubt its true :ladyhaha:

• LMAO 3
  • Love 1

StressedOut

I don't really like his music per se, but it generally has incredible production value, he's an amazing vocalist, and a hit maker so slay I guess 

HDD reporting on it is making me feel like it's a sure thing, but I'm open to being wrong 

gumzy3000

If this is true, it basically guarantees LG7 will be released in 2025. I do not see A Bruno Mars collab to be a small thing. His singles do really well and I doubt Gaga would want to overexpose herself and mix so many projects all at once. Joker alone will be huge for her. Let's hope this collaboration is true, I just want something at this point :excited2:

trolly troll troll

Bruno Mars is at the top of my wishlist to collab with Gaga..and now rumors about it are here :bradley: This upcoming era is so exciting :giveup: We dont know anything more other than Gaga's teases...and that's really really great! August, dont fail us!!!

• Like 3

Just my lame opinion, but I still don't think Gaga would tease so much about LG7 just for a 2025 release. I believe it will coincide with JFAD and a single will be released soon. 

• Like 3

Title and the original song are TOO MUCH Joker related to be a separate thing, but maybe I'm wrong.

I love the idea and if it's really Bruno's lead then wow what an honor, it means he respects her and believes in this song so much.

So yeah I'm here for that.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

FGGrayson
On 8/8/2024 at 5:09 PM, Stef said:

IMG-2821.jpg

He said he was trolling and re-posting it from a brazillian monster lmao

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗣𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀

• Schizophonic changed the title to Die With A Smile - B. Mars x L. Gaga