💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What Kind Of Promos Do You Wish Gaga Do For LG7?

RAMROD

Featured Posts

Roronoa

LG7 listening party. I was so sad when the Chromatica listening party got cancelled. 

+ her explaining each track to us- her fans. Tell me how “Abracadabra” is about the transformation you go through whenever you take on a new project. How the artist within never truly dies regardless of mental and physical state. Scream AbRACADAABrAaaæeghhh into the mic bitch.  

Edited by Roronoa

Schizophonic
18 minutes ago, Roronoa said:

LG7 listening party. I was so sad when the Chromatica listening party got cancelled. 

+ her explaining each track to us- her fans. Tell me how “Abracadabra” is about the transformation you go through whenever you take on a new project. How the artist within never truly dies regardless of mental and physical state. Scream AbRACADAABrAaaæeghhh into the mic bitch.  

es, some track by track interview would be great. genius type. of some in depth analysis with a producer on how a track was build. 

NATAH

tiny desk (that explores her past eras too), graham norton and zane lowe

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 1

Guillaume Hamon

Tiny desk / Hot ones / Kelly Clarkson / VMAs / Zane Low / NMA /  Zach Slang / Jimmy Kimmel / Spotify album presentation like she did with Chromatica / TF1 JT / Conan late night show / Che tempo che fa / Graham Norton/ EMAs/ Grammy's / Ferguson late night show...

Edited by Guillaume Hamon
  • YAAAS 1

plane jane

Tiny Desk is a MUST!!!

also, I'd love a video with Trixie, similar to what she did with Dua to promote Radical Optimism! 

Obobo

She needs modern marketing. A lot of these Tiny Desk, YouTube performances, Billboard/Subway Art Promo are great but don't market outside of the fanbase. I think she needs to go back to doing some gorilla shock style promo:

- Free mini tour announcement where she just posts a blank image with a date and address at abandoned asylums -- giving it an exclusive mysterious cult meeting theme.

- Influencers are also invited to create buzz outside of the fanbase. The whole cult thing gets Christians talking putting her name in the GP again. It's also live streamed and uploaded on YouTube Shorts and TikTok for more reach and to show the world crazy Gaga is back.

- She pays video editors to use her music in edits (Judas, Bloody Mary, Heavy Metal Lover and Applause got their flowers after tiktok trends).

- Better choreography that gets people covering it online like how kpop stans do.

- She posts Joker 2 edits using her own songs from LG7 to promote the album and says she edited them herself. Joker 2 will have more buzz than the album. It will also make her seem more relatable just like how she got viral posting the Adam Driver birthday edit.

- She needs to have a tour with gimmicks that get the GP talking as well. Like the robot arms fan dancing in Beyonce's tour.

- Posts non hause labs content frequently on TikTok because GP eats that up for some reason