Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Lady Gaga to get Britney Spears Presented Vanguard Award

27monster27

Featured Posts

27monster27

Rahrahbitchson

So Woman's World really took away Katy's vanguard huh, no wonder she released the homo version in revenge

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙
  • LMAO 7

Battle 4 Ur Life

swear I thought she got the Vanguard in 2020 at the ChromaticaMA’s :traumatica:

slay but I doubt that and it would be kind of wtv imo. I’m surprised VMA’s still even exist, don’t come for me. it’s just we live in such a different world from 5 years ago. I’m almost going off topic.

well here for it but I’d rather she attend next year and win with Abracadabra and Dance in the Shadow. it will make the Vanguard vignette even more impressive.

:icega:

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."
  • Like 2

Psyduck

VMAs is on Sept 10. Will LG7 begin soon? or is this just another promo publicity for joker?

keep on looking for Psyduck

monketsharona

I'm not moving for anything pop related anymore tbh

Anytimes it's always rumours and nothing happens

Edited by monketsharona
  • Like 2

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
29 minutes ago, Battle 4 Ur Life said:

swear I thought she got the Vanguard in 2020 at the ChromaticaMA’s :traumatica:

slay but I doubt that and it would be kind of wtv imo. I’m surprised VMA’s still even exist, don’t come for me. it’s just we live in such a different world from 5 years ago. I’m almost going off topic.

well here for it but I’d rather she attend next year and win with Abracadabra and Dance in the Shadow. it will make the Vanguard vignette even more impressive.

:icega:

It was the tricon award which they annoyingly used to boost ratings during COVID (and it worked) if Gaga doesn’t get a vanguard at some point that would be annoying. I still think Katy is getting it but I do have a 10% chance of hope it could be Gaga and she performs the lead there :enigma:

TMM90

Hasn’t she declined the Vanguard for years? Lets not breathe life into this again please.

Aglaya

Not trying to fuel this delusion but did anyone notice that Jo Calderone changed his twitter pfp? It has always been a black and white photo from his original shoot, but this week it changed to a new red backstage photo  :shocked: 

could mean anything

3 hours ago, Real Panda said:

This doesnt mean anything these days though, MTV's viewership from 2000 to 2019 reach 5 to 12 million but 2020 the viewership averaged to 1 million.

2021 to now, MTV programming doesnt reach 1 million anymore.  Its not relevant.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/266768/mtv-video-music-awards--number-of-viewers/

No but people watch clips online the next day