💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Taylor cancels 3 shows due to terrorist attack

xoxojohnwayne

Featured Posts

littlepotter
51 minutes ago, Aren said:

The terrorists were ISIS supporters. Will people who call out Israel and how evil Zionism supposedly is, call out this for what it is? Islamic terrorism.

"Supposedly" :lmao: how is this person still allowed on this website

chaeri pls
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Jackaroo

I’m starting to believe that her name is cursed :toofunny: sorry for all the Swifties but safety first and the show is literally on Disney+ and YouTube.

Elohim
15 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

"Supposedly" :lmao: how is this person still allowed on this website

do you also bother about how there are people on this site who literally support terror groups, like actual terror groups that the whole world recognizes as a terror groups, not so much I guess. Liberal leftist find it hard to condemn radical islamic terror when they see it, only when it hits them with an airplane they get it. :enigma: but it’s ok, it will take a couple of years and you will find something else to be upset about on the internet.

ProfessionalClown

People are seriously making this about political sh- when there was almost an attack on the biggest shows in the history of the music industry that could’ve unalived HUNDREDS of people (with the amount of people + the bombs they were gonna use) and you’re making it about race, politics, and somehow looping it back to zionism?

PEOPLE ALMOST DIED. ACT LIKE ADULTS HERE

Edited by ProfessionalClown
  • Thanks 3

ProfessionalClown
58 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

She only does things that benefit her, that's why she hasn’t said anything about Palestine.

Are you mentally okay? She hasn’t said a single thing yet about anything and yet she’s a target for a terrorist attack. IMAGINE what would happen if she voiced support for palestine? She would have MORE targets on her back

ProfessionalClown
1 hour ago, msr said:

She didnt say anything about palestine because she simply doesnt care lol

so we gonna say the same about Gaga? or are you gonna create some bs excuse to not put her on the same level? keep the same energy. 

AndiGaga
2 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

so we gonna say the same about Gaga? or are you gonna create some bs excuse to not put her on the same level? keep the same energy. 

Singers are not beholden to say something about anything! And - i'm sorry to be that harsh - there are hundreds of wars going on right now in this fcked up world! Its not her responsibility to ssy something about a topic that has nothing to do with her.

That said, I think she should for example say something about the US election. She grew up here, she is a citizen of the country and can really have an impact here

ZiggyZiggs
1 hour ago, xoxojohnwayne said:

dont wanna go into politics but I guess it wouldnt happen in Poland? with their very strict immigration policies.

so u read terrorist attack and the first thing that came to your mind was 'must be the immigrants'??? pls do some serious soul searching my man

SharkmanthaC
16 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

People are seriously making this about political sh- when there was almost an attack on the biggest shows in the history of the music industry that could’ve unalived HUNDREDS of people (with the amount of people + the bombs they were gonna use) and you’re making it about race, politics, and somehow looping it back to zionism?

PEOPLE ALMOST DIED. ACT LIKE ADULTS HERE

And on that note....I think we've derailed enough here.

she/her/hers
  • Love 2
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 2

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic