Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Taylor cancels 3 shows due to terrorist attack

xoxojohnwayne

Featured Posts

Gangie

And the saddest thing about this whole situation is that thousands of good people that only want to be safe and LIVE are being bullied because some slighty percent of immigrants are coming here just to make some mess. That sucks. 

If I like it, then that's what I get!
  • Love 1

HelloHangoverz
10 minutes ago, Aren said:

The terrorists were ISIS supporters. Will people who call out Israel and how evil Zionism supposedly is, call out this for what it is? Islamic terrorism.

when has anybody ever denied the existence of islamic terrorism? :ladyhaha:

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place
  • Like 3

Lady Rah Rah

Thank GOODNESS they managed to prevent an atrocity happening, it’s so heartbreaking to think that the Manchester arena attack may have been prevented if MI5 in the UK had been as quick and thorough as the Austrian authorities have been here. 

Such a scary world we live in :ohno:

Chromatica will live on forever.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

KeepOnSwimming

I hate how some few people can ruin something for thousands of others and, as we know, it also wont make life any easier for all these well integrated muslims in my country. I hate this. For everyone, except the terrorists whos plan failed.

Edonis
1 minute ago, HelloHangoverz said:

when has anybody ever denied the existence of islamic terrorism? :ladyhaha:

ignore them. they, and the users liking up the posts about religion and ****, are almost always trying to stir **** to make themselves come off like a victim. But criticize Israel/the IDF/Zionism (all things linked to religious nationalism) and suddenly it's an issue.  

Quentin
7 minutes ago, Not The Real Gaga said:

They do, unfortunately.

Okayy but at least it is not most of them nether most of their practices :)

Edited by Quentin
Follow every rainbow till you find your dream

Gangie
6 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

If you think Europe is bad then good luck surviving a day in the middle east :ladyhaha:

Yeah, I can't even imagine this. It's terryfying, scary and heartbreaking at least Europe is stable and kinda safe for now. Of course some sh** will happen occasionally but I pray everyday for some hopefull news from the Middle East. 

Teletubby
28 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

this is why i understand that she hasn’t said anything about palestine.

She only does things that benefit her, that's why she hasn’t said anything about Palestine.

Cockroach of GGD
  • Like 3

Gangie

I think mods should close this thread. The truth is that anybody can be a bad person. And that's on that. Thankfully they've managed to prevent bad things from happening.

• Thanks 3

faysalaaa
21 minutes ago, Not The Real Gaga said:

It is often related or inspired/motivated by religion or other beliefs, though.

Its human nature to kill and cause terror, weather religion exists or not. But religion is used as a tool to justify terror, and manipulate people to join.

Ladle Ghoulash
29 minutes ago, Debithius said:

Just because they are an Austrian citizen doesn't mean they are actually European lol, js. They didn't clock anything.

I mean, if you wanna dabble in the xenophobia the person they were quoting was, be my guest ig.

Future Lovers
17 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

She only does things that benefit her, that's why she hasn’t said anything about Palestine.

I really don’t think this is the time nor the place for these sorts of petty “I hate this popstar” conversations. Hundreds of people could’ve died. Let’s focus on that. 

Edited by Future Lovers
  • Like 4

Gangie
26 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Girl what you talking about, the drama

Yeah, I've overracted I guess, but the truth is the current things here are alarming. It's not about immigrants at all. There is still a war in Ukraine and so on and on and on.

And as I said. Most of these people came here just for help and they should get the help and all the support they need because it's not easy to lose everything and stand on your own feets in a place full of hatered. So stop with this xenophobia and focus on how to make world a better place ❤️

Edited by Gangie
  • Like 1

HermioneT

This is soo horrible. Feel so extremely bad for all Swifties who were supposed to attend these concerts :messga: I looked forward to my date for over a year, prepared my outfit, made bracelets and met so many people there who travelled from the US, Asia, other EU-contries - all this and then the even and the joy gets stolen from you. 

I also really don't want to think about how this is for Taylor and her team. First all the stalkers and the online hate, the little girls murdered at the dance camp and now this...

She / hers
  • Sad 1

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic