Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Sabrina Carpenter debuts $23 Short N Sweet Smoothie

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

8299351000-1.png?date=2024-07-2417:46:07
Ingredients: Malk Organic Vanilla Oat Milk, Vita Coco Farmers Organic Coconut Water, Agent Nateur Holi(mane), KOS Organic Blue Spirulina Powder, Nate's Organic Honey, Organic Mango, Organic Pineapple, Tocos, Vanilla Collagen, Organic Dates, Organic Coconut Cream, Organic Strawberries
https://erewhon.com/product/8299351000/sabrina-carpenters-short-n-sweet-smoothie

Cockroach of GGD
  • Love 1
  • Shook 1

DopeEnigma

$23! In this economy? I’ll make my own 😂

Edited by DopeEnigma
  • Like 1

Flippy

Of course it's all in SoCal :madge:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Lucas

The prices of drinks & coffees in the USA are really shocking to me :sweat: It's crazy to me that some people accept to pay THAT much. And that's coming from someone who lives in the most expensive EU country

• Thanks 2

skaxboy

The place is pricey to begin with. They use organic ingredients and their food looks delicious. It’s a very expensive quick service lunch spot. 

Even Jamba Juice is pricey to me now. I paid $11.50 for a large orange juice a few days ago. 

Sunny
20 minutes ago, Lucas said:

The prices of drinks & coffees in the USA are really shocking to me :sweat: It's crazy to me that some people accept to pay THAT much. And that's coming from someone who lives in the most expensive EU country

Well this is in Erewhon, a luxury upscale grocery store where water costs 15 bucks. They're only located in LA and it's more of a status symbol than anything else.

Very stupid decision from her marketing team

I like dancin', and ponies....

RAMROD
31 minutes ago, skaxboy said:

The place is pricey to begin with.

24 minutes ago, Ricardo said:

the price is ridiculous 

@Lucas  @DopeEnigma

It's erewhon, what do you expect? It's the place where you can find milk for $20/gallon

Edited by RAMROD
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ sausage so good! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RebeldeFaith
50 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

Ingredients: Malk Organic Vanilla Oat Milk, Vita Coco Farmers Organic Coconut Water, Agent Nateur Holi(mane), KOS Organic Blue Spirulina Powder, Nate's Organic Honey, Organic Mango, Organic Pineapple, Tocos, Vanilla Collagen, Organic Dates, Organic Coconut Cream, Organic Strawberries

I've never read a more millennial (derogatory) ingredients list before. :franminervini:

Something something idk

HoeMoe

$23? I can make enough smoothies at home and supply the remaining 8 katycats with that money

What’s fortnight
  • LMAO 1

SlaeUrAnus

Just looked at what $23 is in GBP.

I dunno about ya’ll, but I wouldn’t pay £5 for a smoothie nevermind £18 even if it was from someone like Gaga :alsemanche:

In my messy era.

ChavaWM
3 hours ago, skaxboy said:

The place is pricey to begin with. They use organic ingredients and their food looks delicious. It’s a very expensive quick service lunch spot. 

Even Jamba Juice is pricey to me now. I paid $11.50 for a large orange juice a few days ago. 

I worked at Jamba for like 8 years, prices were 5.99 for a large or a bowl, it's crazy that it's close to 12.00 now. Not worth it

• Shook 2

letsmakeasandwich

Even though Erewhon prices are absolutely ridiculous this is 100% going to be successful marketing move, every time they release one of these collaboration smoothies they get a ton of attention. When she released the Espresso Van Leeuwen that sold out basically instantly, I don't really see how this could flop (even though i would never buy it)

Pop ate my heart