Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga is reportedly worth $900 Million

Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

Economy
8 hours ago, Robo Ga said:

I’ve always kinda hoped she didn’t get billionaire status so that she doesn’t get lumped in with other billionaires in cultural discourse but alas get that cheque queen 

I mean what really is the difference between $900M and $1B anyway. Principal is the same its just a phychological threshold but i guess ppl put too much emphasis on it

To me if $1B is too rich... $900M is also too rich

Economy
5 hours ago, RenegAde said:

I thought yall hated billionaires:selena:

Rules dont apply when its Gaga remember? :lolly:

MOT
53 minutes ago, Mr S said:

Oh so bling > music

Well, put it that way if you like, but the point I'm making is that cutting down on costs is one of the things that can help you to get rich in the first place.

Music not the bling is a great line, but the full line is 'I try to sell myself but I am really laughing, because I just love the music not the bling'. So she does what she does to earn a crust, who doesn't, but the thing that she loves is the music. 

Togekiss
2 hours ago, ssslyboy said:

Yeah how did her net worth jump up so fast recently?  I don't buy it either.

To be fair I’ve seen the same 300 million-ish figure thrown around since the ARTPOP days. I always assumed it must be a lot higher lately with the success of her acting career and HL.

360 > 143

Schizophonic
18 minutes ago, Economy said:

I mean what really is the difference between $900M and $1B anyway. Principal is the same its just a phychological threshold but i guess ppl put too much emphasis on it

To me if $1B is too rich... $900M is also too rich

oh i'd be very happy with that little difference of 100m dollar. Gaga pls dm me i send u my paypal.

Edited by Schizophonic
  • Love 1

LadyxGaGa

i think this comes at a surprise because like maybe a year if not a couple months there was a thread of Gaga selling part of her publishing deals 

Economy
31 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

oh i'd be very happy with that little difference of 100m dollar. Gaga pls dm me i send u my paypal.

If u give me 1% of that difference ill be happy :lolly:

moonsago

I swear if she doesn’t invest any of that money to give us amazing visuals next era then what is the point of even having all that money? It be cool if she used that HL money to continue to fund her music career because realistically these labels don’t invest as much as they used to back in early 2010. 

doppelganger

I find the number hard to believe, unless HausLabs is really worth that much post Sephora, and she has other businesses and investments that we don't really know of

PunkTheFunk

Gaga if you're reading this, I love you so much! Your music saved me as a teenager! Also I need $100k! I streamed Joanne when no one else did! Your kindness and bravery inspires me every single day. I take direct deposits! Thank you Gaga for everything that you do. 

1683543501809?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=WNh1uAxasuyhHEazk5IwDs0PcvWWCEmJfLMU1sh61sc

Edited by PunkTheFunk
  • Thanks 1