Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga is reportedly worth $900 Million

Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

Economy
2 hours ago, SharkmanthaC said:

Well we all know how reliable In Touch has been in the past. It’s wild to me that there is such a difference between $900 and $600 million. I mean when you have either amount you can basically buy whatever. (And yes I realize this means assets and not just money in the bank.) Mathematically I get the difference, but as far as the “power” that holds, I can’t imagine much. 

All things being equal though, i feel this gives Gaga a better shot this time of making it work

Some men are known for being insecure if their wives are a lot more successful than them (at $600M ur still very wealthy and I dont think Gaga being worth even more deminishes that)

Secondly she doesnt have to habe thoughts in the back of her mind if hes after the money if hes wealthy too

Its superficial stuff but unfortunately in many relationships can wrek havok

Edited by Economy
Typo
  • Like 3

Robo Ga

I’ve always kinda hoped she didn’t get billionaire status so that she doesn’t get lumped in with other billionaires in cultural discourse but alas get that cheque queen 

🤖⚡️
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

nodandsmile

she's been worth 300M for like a decade lol

jump ain't really hard to believe!

• Like 4

M i K E Y

And this is the same woman that went bankrupt because she had to pay for her tours herself 

• YAAAS 3
  • Love 1

Defmix100
47 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Idk I have a hard time believing this... The last estimations were around 300~350M, I doubt Haus Labs is worth 600M already

I thought that was since Joanne so didn't include any of ASIB, HOG, the millions from Vegas, Chromatica + Tour then Haus Labs and Joker salary

• Like 2

ALGAYDO
1 hour ago, Lucas said:

Idk I have a hard time believing this... The last estimations were around 300~350M, I doubt Haus Labs is worth 600M already

Last time that was updated was like, 2015/2016 lol a lot has happened in her career the past 8-9 years 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Nessun Dorma

I’m glad they found each other and that she can count on him as her best friend. Gaga deserves this happiness she has been showing us so unhesitatingly! I love Michael for that :traumatica:

find your freedom in the music
  • Love 2

Juniper

I don’t think he’s worth $600 million but the foundation he works for was in 2020. Someone grabbed that number when he popped up in her life and now every tabloid goes with it. So yeah he’s got money but I doubt he has $600 million in the bank. And they didn’t even get his age right. So what makes them believable with other numbers. 

And Gaga’s net worth probably needs an update from the $300 million, but I definitely don’t trust a tabloid with that estimate. At least Forbes takes in tour earnings and stuff and presents a calculated guess. Her life isn’t cheap either. 

Edited by Juniper
  • Like 1

boyerased

That $300M figure has been there for almost a decade now. We’ll never know the exact figures for sure, but I’d wager what Forbes present is far from what they actually have, if you’re in the hundred million dollar range. We don’t know about their investments and what. Anyone worth that much probably diversified a long time ago and gained more income in addition to their career. 

• Like 2

Elohim

I love the fact that this forums hate every other billionaire, but when it’s Gaga becoming one everyone here is celebrating. 
the double standards are hitting hard :ohwell:

crybrowz

Her net worth could easily be in that range now. I highly doubt it's because of Haus Labs or HOG like some are saying. I imagine most of it is from investments. Once you're already rich, it's not that hard to drastically increase your networth through investing. And since her fiance is a very successful entrepreneur, it wouldn't surprise me if she took some tips from him. 

ARTPOPKISS

If she have everyone on GGD half a million she would be fine 

F@ggotry at its finest