Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
rumor

JFAD premiering Sept 4th, Gaga going to Venice

ChromaticaBoy

Featured Posts

SHALLOW
1 hour ago, ChromaticaBoy said:

I think they were referring to the first part of this interview:

I see. But working on different projects and releasing and promoting them at the same time are different things.

She can work on music and acting together but commercially it probably wouldn't make sense to release an album and a movie at the same time.

(Ofc I'd be ok with that but idk what her team feels about this)

Edited by SHALLOW
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Monet
4 hours ago, SHALLOW said:

I see. But working on different projects and releasing and promoting them at the same time are different things.

She can work on music and acting together but commercially it probably wouldn't make sense to release an album and a movie at the same time.

Exactly. People always use this quote of hers to justify her eventually promoting two projects at the same time, but i don't thinkt that's what she meant.

princedeeblebleble
5 hours ago, SHALLOW said:

I thought she'd go the Airana route and release the album and use the album promotion to also hype up the movie.. but sadly she's not appearing anywhere to promote anything 🫠 

Anderson123

Inb4 Alberto deletes it and immediately tweets something like “Please delete that they’re biting my ass right now for saying that”. 

• LMAO 1

Mr S
On 8/7/2024 at 1:59 AM, chathonnete said:

The fact that the promo starts so early makes me question LG7 release

I don't see how she would promote both projects, one could overshadow the other one

Maybe LG7 2025 after all?

Well she really doesn't need to do much to be honest. Aside from videos and photoshoots which should be done or almost done by now. Promotion is different today, artists don't need to go on all these shows and perform. They need to shoot videos (even that's debatable, hello Beyonce) and do their photo shoots. The team and label are ready for the rest. Streaming playlisting, radio payola, tik tok etc. the artist should also do a tour but that can happen later, even next spring.