đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

celeb

Sabrina Carpenter feels a lack of connection to her first 4 albums

Teletubby

Featured Posts

littlepotter
17 hours ago, Red said:

Good to know cause these days I was going to listen to her to see what the hype is about and when I saw she had several albums I was like no byeeeeeeeeee

Now what is the logic behind that :air:

chaeri pls
  • LMAO 1

Magneto

This is actually such a relief. I wanted to go get into her discography in the lead up to SC2(??), but the sheer amount of albums was a little daunting. Only one album on the to do list it is:vegas:

Free my mind

Versace
5 hours ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

I feel like you're the only one taking it as distasteful friend. 

Don’t think so judging on the reactions and other comments on this thread. Also I did say imo, which we all have our own and that’s fine. 

Ladle Ghoulash
35 minutes ago, Versace said:

Don’t think so judging on the reactions and other comments on this thread. Also I did say imo, which we all have our own and that’s fine. 

Well, other people have said that this is cringe, sure, but you insinuated that her using the pandemic as a bookend in her career was her trivializing people’s deaths, which I think is genuinely distasteful. And sure, everyone has an opinion, but having an opinion + expressing it publicly are two different things. Generally, if you have an opinion, express it in public, and it’s not well received, you usually end up having to defend it or account for it. Price of poker. 

NATAH

the lashings... can't a girl just talk? some of y'all are just down right mean...

mother, what must i do?

Versace
17 hours ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

Well, other people have said that this is cringe, sure, but you insinuated that her using the pandemic as a bookend in her career was her trivializing people’s deaths, which I think is genuinely distasteful. And sure, everyone has an opinion, but having an opinion + expressing it publicly are two different things. Generally, if you have an opinion, express it in public, and it’s not well received, you usually end up having to defend it or account for it. Price of poker. 

Ok in that case I stand by the opinion I expressed. Idc who likes it or not. 

• Like 1

gagzus

Tbh the only song of hers I liked was Sue Me but the Dave Aude remix