đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

The Weeknd teases new music

Teletubby

Featured Posts

CautiousLurker

Omg can everyone just stop releasing stuff for like 10 seconds - Gaga's trying to drop new music and all of these FARTists are trying to steal away her trademarked thunder, at this rate we'll never get to hear the uh uh, uhuh, uhuhuhuh huhuh uh uhuhuh huhuh uh huh's  :fatcat:

• LMAO 3

King of the Fall

Every one of these teasers he's dropped have sounded incredible. I have little doubt this album is going to be on the level of After Hours and Dawn FM

He never sleeps. He says that he will never die. He dances in light and shadow and he is a great favorite
  • YAAAS 1

Gorehound
10 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

Omg can everyone just stop releasing stuff for like 10 seconds - Gaga's trying to drop new music and all of these FARTists are trying to steal away her trademarked thunder, at this rate we'll never get to hear the uh uh, uhuh, uhuhuhuh huhuh uh uhuhuh huhuh uh huh's  :fatcat:

'Trying' :selena:

I'm fine, Ta

King of the Fall
10 minutes ago, Monstermilo said:

i miss trilogy 

After Hours has all the dark vibes that trilogy does yet has vastly superior production and a more cohesive theme. I feel like he was able to successfully bridge his old and new sounds on that album.

Trilogy was great but he could not have continued to make the same mixtapes the rest of his life if he wanted to expand his fanbase or explore new themes.

This teaser feels like a funeral for The Weeknd as a character, sorta bittersweet as a guy who has been a fan since the start when nobody even knew what he looked like

Edited by King of the Fall
He never sleeps. He says that he will never die. He dances in light and shadow and he is a great favorite
  • Love 1

scheisseJK
17 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

Trying? 

The Greatest Showman Lol GIF by Sky

• LMAO 2