Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Poll: What Gaga Album…

Smother Em Eh

Which Albums sound do you like the most?  

109 members have voted

1. 1. Which Albums sound?

• The Fame
    • The Fame Monster
    • Born This Way
    • ARTPOP
    • Joanne
    • Chromatica

Featured Posts

Gorehound
29 minutes ago, GagaSkeletonWay said:

Am I the only one who loves this cover??? :oops:

It's a genius idea and I love it! But I just wish it was executed better. There's so many better ways of pulling this idea off with a better composition etc. It's just a bit beneath Nick Knight's usual standards. Plus the big font is rly unnecessary. 

I'm fine, Ta
  • Like 1

GagaSkeletonWay
16 minutes ago, Gorehound said:

It's a genius idea and I love it! But I just wish it was executed better. There's so many better ways of pulling this idea off with a better composition etc. It's just a bit beneath Nick Knight's usual standards. Plus the big font is rly unnecessary. 

I truly think it's its tackiness I love

NATAH
35 minutes ago, Gorehound said:

the typography is just so bad and really ages it, unfortunately :traumatica:

i think a much more retro metal logo style would have been much cooler

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 1

lastpopicon

TFM was my pick.

I always go back and forth between BTW and TFM but overall TFM was the most impactful album, I love every track and her voice, oh my god her voice... :kry: Plus, the visuals from that era are my favorite :staymad:

The melody that you choose can rescue you
  • Love 1

Nessun Dorma
1 hour ago, RochestrMonstr said:

I put Joanne as well. That album, along with ASIB, are more aligned with my taste in music in general. 

BTW would be next

ASIB is one of my favorites as well :kara: I hope she makes an album sometime in the future with this same vibe. I’ll Never Love Again, Music To My Eyes, ARUTW, Shallow, Look What I Found, I Don’t Know What Love Is, Is That Alright? are all flawless! 

find your freedom in the music
  • Thanks 1

StarstruckIllusion

I hate that Born This Way is flattened as just “the gay album”

It could have been sung in Simlish and still be one of the best sounding albums of last decade 😭

It’s THAT good

SO glad LG7 is going to rhyme with it

Edited by StarstruckIllusion

pdrgst

i love TFM monster, it’s just so cohesive… but i chose BTW because i like the edges of BTW

it’s very original and daring, i’m very pleased those LG7 snippets sounded in this direction

2School4Cool

Generally I'm a fan of acoustic, singer-songwriter style music, so Joanne is more like the other artists I listen to, but ARTPOP is definitely my favorite Gaga album

See The Best In Everyone

princedeeblebleble

For me it's between ARTPOP and Born this way, but I chose BTW cause as a body of work it's PERFECT! On the other hand if it weren't for J&D and that specific version of DWYW + Aura it would have been ARTPOP :bye:

RichAssPiss

The 80's arena rock meets European rechno meets gospel grunge sound of Born This Way has always felt like the truest Gaga sound.