💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

T.I. arrested and taken to jail by mistake

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

T.I. was arrested in a case of reported mistaken identity at Atlanta's Hartsfield-Jackson Airport.

The rapper, 43, was placed in handcuffs after a warrant was allegedly issued for another man named Clifford Harris - which is T.I.'s real name - with the other Harris wanted in Baltimore, Baltimore County, Maryland. Suspect Harris is wanted for alleged involvement in violent behavior toward a woman and stalking, possibly involving a gun.

T.I. was transported to Fulton County jail and the arrest triggered an automatic extradition hearing as the warrant was issued out of state.

T.I.'s attorney Steve Sadow told the publication he called the Fulton County Sheriff's Office, and had T.I. released within 2 hours of his arrest.
source

Cockroach of GGD
  • LMAO 1
  • Shook 5

eifulien

Just give Gaga a reason to remove Jewels N' Drugs from ARTPOP as well. It has to exist as a 13-track no-features album. :ohwell::ladyhaha:

Edited by eifulien
  • LMAO 9
  • YAAAS 1
  • Sad 3

Anderson123

Now remove Jewels N’ Drugs from ARTPOP vinyl and do a re-release with Tea, Temple, Tinnitus, Do What U Want solo and Brooklyn Nights pls. 

Mariah Carey Diva GIF

• YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

palma

I didn't read "by mistake" and I immediately thought Jewels n' Drugs was getting chopped and I was like

Quentin
5 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

Now remove Jewels N’ Drugs from ARTPOP vinyl and do a re-release with Tea, Temple, Tinnitus, Do What U Want solo and Brooklyn Nights pls. 

Mariah Carey Diva GIF

You forgot Onion Girl :bon:

Follow every rainbow till you find your dream

Gohan

Gaga's voice: They wouldn't let him in the country! Poor thing! :glamourpuss:

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit
  • LMAO 5
  • Love 1

Aglaya
11 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

Mariah Carey Diva GIF

She's working on it :giggle: ARTPOP 20th anniversary

could mean anything
  • Sad 1

Westerosi
1 hour ago, eifulien said:

Just give Gaga a reason to remove Jewels N' Drugs from ARTPOP as well. It has to exist as a 13-track no-features album. :ohwell::ladyhaha:

Mixed Martial Arts Middle Finger GIF by UFC

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1