💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga's Tour Demands

Quran

Featured Posts

this is way too funny -

Glad to know that Gaga eats the same tuna I do - solid white in water

Also I'm guessing that this rider is OLD and was probably used during the Monster Ball when this Jennifer was her assistant.

Imagine what it is now for the BTW ball??? must be tripled -

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

multi-regional DVD player (but her those in her team “don’t want to pay for oneâ€). What does "but her those in her team don't want to pay for one" even mean?

The full phrase is "multi-regional DVD player where possible (but we don't want to pay for one if not available)"

http://www.celebuzz.com/photos/lady-gagas-rider-and-lavish-expenditures/lady-gagas-rider-and-lavish-expenditures-4/

Warhol Princess

Omg so many things to remember and organise! I think I would totally fail as a PA í ½Ã­¸ª.

ChicaSkas

This is bulloney. Sensationalists out to villify her. I don't like how it isn't sourced.... I'll believe it when I see it.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

This is bulloney. Sensationalists out to villify her. I don't like how it isn't sourced.... I'll believe it when I see it.

Sneak into her room ;)

2vuar74.png

2qn0gna.png

And another one too big to scan, it was a lot better IMO, it was shaped like the Monsterball stage during Dance in the Dark and I drew her in and incorporated the backdrops and neon signs (that was her favorite).

Nolad Kaha :awesome:

I don't understand how any of these requests are unreasonable. They're healthy, smart choices, and she needs 40 hangers for her damn wardrobe (especially depending on how long she's staying). What's wrong with requesting an ironing board or a humidifier? I'd also need a multi-power switch at all times, for the amount of things I need plugged in as I travel.

Sigh, some people just want to nit-pic at everything.

Gaga, a soda drinker? Tsk tsk tbh. :nails:

:laughga:

LMAO, but seriously, diet pop (due to the ingredients) are actually bad for you. So is Splenda (which can also cause cancer). She needs to be introduced to Truvia, or something.

These requests are fine? She wants basic toiletries that you would expect from a hotel, and for a few pictures to be stuck up on walls. What is so unreasonable? This is NOTHING compared to some artists.

My flatmate works for a music venue in London and one female popstar required heavy flow tampons on their rider :dies:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived