Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kehlani with Chris Brown in new photo, fans convinced Lana’s ‘curse’ is complete

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Lana Del Rey fans are convinced an infamous ‘curse’  for female singers  is now complete after Kehlani was slammed for posting a photo with Chris Brown.

The Reddit user shared their reasoning, citing backlash Doja Cat faced for wearing a T-shirt with an alleged neo-nazi on it, and Ariana Grande’s cheating scandal.

The post goes on to say Camilla Cabello’s album C,XOXO and Beyonce’s Cecred product range both supposedly ‘flopped’ as further evidence of the curse’s power, as well as citing Cardi B’s breakup from husband Offset and  Nicki Minaj’s relationship with husband Kenneth Petty. Following Kehlani’s photo, many fans predicted Del Rey’s curse is now ‘complete’.

Cockroach of GGD
  • LMAO 1

elijahfan

Perfect example of stan culture being unable to see beyond its bubble... These people are human beings, and guess what? **** happens to them too.

NATAH
Just now, elijahfan said:

Perfect example of stan culture being unable to see beyond its bubble... These people are human beings, and guess what? **** happens to them too.

i don't think anyone is actually taking this seriously, it's just twitter humour lol

mother, what must i do?

Red

Cécred flopped?

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.