💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Adele faces backlash from Korean fans for using controversial Rising Sun Flag

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Naak Le Vaar
5 hours ago, mrpanditarulez said:

It's a backlash based on misinformation by Anti-Japan Propagandists.

These are the facts: 

https://x.com/perfect_life_69/status/1820229390024007865

Please stop spreading fake news. Ask literally and I do mean literally any country in East Asia or Southeastern Asia and they will tell you a litany of horror stories and war crimes that Imperial Japan has committed. I'm not sure of your stance or what angle you're coming from, but this is not it. Please do better.

Lmao they blocked my signature
  • Thanks 3

Cameltoe Chariot

Okay? So like 250 Koreans have dismal media literacy and are being reactionary on social media?

ghosthills-tiffany-pollard.gif

lilboyblue

Are there even moderators here still? People's lack of empathy towards victims of Imperialist Japan is TELLING.

And while Adele or her team might have used the flag / the symbol / the pattern inadvertently, the fact that it triggered a set of people means it hit close to their traumas. Some of you are trivializing their reaction as them being some kind of snowflakes and it's disgusting to read.

River
11 minutes ago, lilboyblue said:

Are there even moderators here still? People's lack of empathy towards victims of Imperialist Japan is TELLING.

And while Adele or her team might have used the flag / the symbol / the pattern inadvertently, the fact that it triggered a set of people means it hit close to their traumas. Some of you are trivializing their reaction as them being some kind of snowflakes and it's disgusting to read.

I don’t mean to be rude but we’re not 24/7/365 here, users report things, we discuss and then we make a decisions, it takes a while, especially during summerholiday😅

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Economy
11 hours ago, Teletubby said:

• “There’s no way they didn’t know what the symbol was when it was so blatantly displayed. They could have just searched it.”

Thats so contradictory. "Theres no way they didnt know" then says "they could have just searched it"

So do u believe she knew or didnt? :rip: also if ur not aware of something why on earth would u have a reason to search it? :rip:

I get the Korean side tho. When something is offensive to u its very easy to get emotional cuz of the history

But at the same time ppl are being a little illogical. The comments seem to suggest people think she knew and did it on purpose. Now use your braisn fkr one second and think of some good reason why on Earth someone like Adele would intentionally and knowingly offend her fans there?

She is not controversial by Nature and shed would not have anything to gain by pissing off her fans.

you can be mad at her ignorance and demand and apology but dont insinuate she knew, it makes no sense whats so ever. :air:

Economy
7 hours ago, Red said:

It takes two seconds of thinking to come to the conclusion Adele has zero reason to purposefully offend Korea :awkney: 

This. Use ur head for a second.

U can be mad at her ignorance and want an apology for offending you.

But acknowledge she has not reason whats so ever to purposely offend a bunch of Koreans. Its very obvious that it was an unintentional situation and at least treat it as such :duck:

• Like 1