Justin Bieber is an option? :lmao:

Taylor Swift makes "country music"? :lmao:

Skrillex and Psy? :lmao:

GOSH

Anyways voted 4 gags :hor:

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, I think it would be better to have a larger discography and then perform, because I think the nostalgia would make the performance better! Also, she will need something to promote, and considering ARTPOP is coming this year (:derpga:) I don't see any reason for her to do it next year...

HeAteMyHeart

I don't want it to be Gaga until she has more hit songs to choose from. I would however love to see Britney do it... she may suck at singing, but she can put on a show.

Taylor Swift would rock the superbowl halftime show. Either that or Coldplay.

:lmao: :lmao: Of course she will rock with all her country rock hits ... Sorry

I don't want it to be Gaga until she has more hit songs to choose from. I would however love to see Britney do it... she may suck at singing, but she can put on a show.

Without any shade towards Britney, I don't think she can put on a good show anymore...I mean she just doesn't have any passion for it anymore :L but i'll always love Brit, and I would love to see her do it too, but I don't know if she would want to...

with ARTPOP out by then it would be the perfect time to perform at the super bowl :worship:

she already has big hits she could perform there, just dance, poker face, bad romance, telephone, born this way, the edge of glory, all of them are perfect to entertain a huge crowd

Without any shade towards Britney, I don't think she can put on a good show anymore...I mean she just doesn't have any passion for it anymore :L but i'll always love Brit, and I would love to see her do it too, but I don't know if she would want to...

agreed, I like britney but she is not able to do a show like the super bowl anymore, she would have slayed during the britney/in the zone era but right now it would be a mess :toofunny:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Lady Gaga and Britney Spears rule the polls again (and again)...Sometimes I wonder if the other artists really have a fan base. :smh:

I prefer for Gaga to have more hits when she does the Super Bowl. :yes:

I don't want it to be Gaga until she has more hit songs to choose from.

She already has more hits than most people ever get in their careers...

I voted for Coldplay, although Jay-Z would be nice.

I prefer for Gaga to have more hits when she does the Super Bowl. :yes:

Wait, lol, how many hits does Coldplay have? Gaga arguably has 6 hits

Gaga arguably has 6 hits

She had a streak of eleven top ten hits on the Billboard Hot 100. I don't see how you can argue that it's only six.

Jesse Pinkman

Gaga is demolishing the competition :fan: I love billboard they're always so supportive of Gaga. :legend:

It's science, bitch

Wait, lol, how many hits does Coldplay have? Gaga arguably has 6 hits

Paradise, every teardrop is a waterfall, viva la vida, clocks, fix you, the scientist, lost!

I consider atleast these 7 hits! But then again I'm a hardcore Coldplay-fan and I don't know what the GP thinks :flop:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived