Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Judas becomes Gaga’s 12th most streamed song

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

AnglerfishbraBENUS

Blood Mary will out stream in October but yas! happy to see these two up so high. post the top 20!

• Love 1

Red

It’s a Born This Way world and we’re lucky to be living in it 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • YAAAS 10

Killa

I Need to stream It too. Tomorrow its my First real day off in like 2months in gonna get my Alejandro candles, crucifix and exorcise my demons with these satanic bops

Sherry

This timeless album :stupidoreo:

For iconic. 

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

Jigglygoth

I literally just watched a random anime short on YT, about Jujutsu Kaisen, and they were using "Judas" on the background, I thought it was such a random choice :ladyhaha:. Is the song trending, is it currently associated to any challenge, etc? . 

Love to see it getting this much attention anyways. It's one of her best songs ever, and it was unfairly maligned upon its release. 

Here in Argentina it almost got no airplay at all in the radio :jase:

HEART OF EVER-FROST

Biagio2103

I think the whole BTW album is getting appreciated now because it shows how irreverent and unapologetic Gaga was back in the day and a lot of people turned their backs on her for the dumbest reasons. Most of Gaga viral songs come from BTW; BM, GH, Americano, Judas, BTW, 

I mean, Judas was by no means a commercial success, it lacked longevity on the charts back in the day because radios refused to play it, sadly streaming wasn't a thing (the mv got massive views for 2011), and the rollout was a bit messy if we´re being honest, but the song was without a question a cultural moment, and every year we see the viral tweet in where people find out Gaga released a song named Judas during Easter.

I'm only good at being bad
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 1

palma

HER BEST SONG :nooo:

Thanks to GH, Judas, BM, Americano, and HML going viral Born This Way recently crossed 15M CSPC units on Chartmasters:traumatica: Not that this random measurement matters but the little chartster in me is so proud :traumatica:

• YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1

weed

this was 2020 (allegedly, took from twitter)

GUDt3PcX0AA55nN?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Bloody Mary & Judas having 100M more streams today than Bad Romance did 10 years after release, her streaming in general is so amazing now. 

• YAAAS 2

Roronoa

When will Scheiße (voted best Gaga song of all time) get her turn in the spotlight?

Sad Season 1 Episode 1 GIF by NBC

Edited by Roronoa
  • YAAAS 1

palma
31 minutes ago, Roronoa said:

When will Scheiße (voted best Gaga song of all time) get her turn in the spotlight?

We only need Scheissus and Electric Chapel to go viral and everything will be right with the world :traumatica:

Real Panda
37 minutes ago, Roronoa said:

Someone neess to make some animé edit with the song because the Judas music video has a lot of comments about an animé battle scene edit where Judas was used, which I havent seen.

Edited by Real Panda