💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Kesha drops "JOYRIDE (The Remixes)"

GagaGame

Featured Posts

JessFletch

So… *one* remix. Lol

Remember when sped-up/slowed-down/instrumental/acapella versions of songs were just fun to find on YouTube? 👴 

⚫️
  • Like 1

NATAH
1 hour ago, JessFletch said:

So… *one* remix. Lol

Remember when sped-up/slowed-down/instrumental/acapella versions of songs were just fun to find on YouTube? 👴 

tbh i kinda love officially released instrumentals than using crusty youtube videos lol

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

HelloHangoverz

I'm starting to miss the days of (Dave Aude's 'Hands Up In The Air' Dirty Rat Club Dub) lmao...this is a bit personality-less

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place

HeavyMetal Halcyon

I love extended mixes and instrumentals, but I don’t know if this is “remixes”… she should have just called it an EP or something. 

Chromatica Forever
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

JessFletch
38 minutes ago, NATAH said:

tbh i kinda love officially released instrumentals than using crusty youtube videos lol

You're right- official instrumentals should become more widely available and be given more attention. They are (imo) at least 80% of a song's DNA/character/backbone, especially in pop music.

If a producer's work can sparkle on its own without any vocals (Just Dance, Bloody Mary, etc 🤤), it should be given the opportunity to do so 🎶

On the other hand, while I LOVE sped-up/slowed-down versions of songs... I don't think they should be sold or marketed as "remixes." Cheap. Lol

⚫️
  • Like 2

Gohan

BITCH where the F is that music video

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

NATAH
29 minutes ago, JessFletch said:

On the other hand, while I LOVE sped-up/slowed-down versions of songs... I don't think they should be sold or marketed as "remixes." Cheap. Lol

now THAT i agree with!

mother, what must i do?
  • Love 1