Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
music news

Taylor Swift drops new TTPD + First Draft Phone Memos

Teletubby

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion
2 hours ago, MaybeKermit said:

Wait what? He dropped Vultures II???? WHEN??

Whatever that means..

OliviaRodrigoStan

The way she's PIMPING her fanbase, YAS QUEEN, exploit the basics :brat:

HEART OF EVER-FROST

CoolTrainerTerry

Wow, it's been awhile since we've had one of these. Almost forgot they existed. 

• LMAO 1

StrawberryBlond
4 hours ago, Economy said:

Taylor Swift fans at this point will be found in 10 years according to some future analytical study to disproportionately be less likely to own a home than their peer age group because their savings in youth were drained in buying 491778523 copies of each album and its many versions :air:

Don't forget the concert tickets to multiple shows, the merch, the outfits for every show, the friendship bracelets, unlimited Spotify account, a record player and the various rarities they collect. I've said this many times - their future children and grandchildren are going to have a hell of a time clearing their houses when they pass on. Most of that stuff probably won't even have value to sell on as all the fans will already have all the copies and won't need a rare vinyl! All these copies are going to inevitably end up in dusty attics or landfill. 

• Like 2

Future Lovers

First variant I've been supportive of this era. I hope she crushes Kanye. Hard. 

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 1

SwissMonster

This has to be a joke… every damn time an other female artist releases a son she releases another cash grab

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Future Lovers
5 hours ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

E N O U G H ‼️

5 hours ago, Controversiaga said:

KEEP IT

taylor we are TIRED and BORED of YOU 

Sisters I need you to unite with us on this one. There is a Kanye album out in the world. There is a greater evil afoot. He's just childish enough that if he's blocked from number one his ass may just finally quit. 

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

Real Panda
5 hours ago, Economy said:

Taylor Swift fans at this point will be found in 10 years according to some future analytical study to disproportionately be less likely to own a home than their peer age group because their savings in youth were drained in buying 491778523 copies of each album and its many versions :air:

Not in 10 years, we are already having that problem now. 30 years ago, my parents bought a home for $25,000. Nowadays the minimum is at least $100,000 and thats only outside the city where I live. 

On Topic: No I am not buying TTPD, I streamed it once, all 31 songs and I only liked 3 songs.

Edited by Real Panda

Economy
1 minute ago, Real Panda said:

Not in 10 years, we are already having that problem now. 30 years ago, my parents bought a home for $25,000. Nowadays the minimum is at least $100,000 and thats only outside the city where I live. 

Lol i live in Toronto area im well aware of the housing crisis. Where I live u need to add another digit to the numbers u presented

But my comment wasnt about the housing crisis it was about spending a sh*t ton on Taylor swift by exagerating that it would statistically affect how many of them will be able to buy a house :flop:

• Shook 1

Sherry
8 minutes ago, Economy said:

Lol i live in Toronto area im well aware of the housing crisis. Where I live u need to add another digit to the numbers u presented

But my comment wasnt about the housing crisis it was about spending a sh*t ton on Taylor swift by exagerating that it would statistically affect how many of them will be able to buy a house :flop:

Girl u alive thank god. I missed u :traumatica:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

Plastic Flower

I went to my usual store and there were too many copies of her "limited" edition CDs. :poot: I like a good portion of her discography but this is one isn't worth it.

Drop it

Agunimon

I'm a Taylor fan, but this era has been so jilting and exhausting. And I actually really like Tortured Poets Department.

• Thanks 2

HermesGr

This brick really releases voice recordings (from songs that already came out) and the other bricks (her fans) buying them? 

Is this the case? 🤯🤯🤯🤷🏻‍♂️😂

RAMROD

All I wanted rn is reputation tv :franminervini:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

AnnTakamaki

The toilet papper department’s journey continue :sis:

but honestly tho why doesnt her fan get sick of her tactic at this point? She literally milking them dry

• LMAO 1