Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jack Antonoff on working with Sabrina Carpenter

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

“Sabrina is — there’s sort of like a level of artists that’s like, ‘Cool, cool, cool,’ and then there’s all the great, brilliant artists and at that point — in a nice way, because it’s so rare — everyone is a bit the same which is just hands on absolutely everything… I can’t imagine one thing happening that isn’t completely collaborative, I wouldn’t dare.”

Cockroach of GGD
  • YAAAS 2
  • Sad 1

Real Panda

Tragic to be honest. What does he know he once called Gaga music as "throwaway pop". Most of the songs are about to sound similar just like the last 3 Taylor albums.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

RichAssPiss

I will never understand people's hatred of Jack Antonoff. He's made legacy recordings that will stand the test of time - Melodrama, NFR, folklore, Masseduction.

Sabrina is talented but people acting like she's a legend after releasing two cute songs is so weird to me. No one cared for her first five albums and suddenly she's this iconic pop singer? Only time will tell. 

• Like 4
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 2

malzejar
1 minute ago, RichAssPiss said:

I will never understand people's hatred of Jack Antonoff. He's made legacy recordings that will stand the test of time - Melodrama, NFR, folklore, Masseduction.

Sabrina is talented but people acting like she's a legend after releasing two cute songs is so weird to me. No one cared for her first five albums and suddenly she's this iconic pop singer? Only time will tell. 

FIVE???? I thought it was her debut

RichAssPiss
1 minute ago, malzejar said:

Per Wikipedia:

Short n' Sweet will be the upcoming sixth studio album by the American singer Sabrina Carpenter. It is scheduled for release on August 23, 2024, by Island Records, marking Carpenter's second album with the record label, following Emails I Can't Send (2022). Carpenter named the American producer Jack Antonoff as one of her primary collaborators on the album.

• Shook 1

Pablo
36 minutes ago, RichAssPiss said:

She's having her moment rn. Heavens forbid that is allowed 

Don't visit my profile

Real Panda
42 minutes ago, malzejar said:

She's been around for a long time, She debuted in 2014 according to Wiki, first album 2015

Edited by Real Panda
Research

Sneaky Oliver
54 minutes ago, RichAssPiss said:

Right? People should start thinking before having an opinion and not just go with the flow and deliberately agree with everyone (haters) is saying 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Economy

I love how the most generic pop music always gets some deep inspirational story by the producers. Dam even the stories behind the music sounds manufactured

Thats not to say i dont enjoy much of the manufactured pop music cuz they can be serious bops.

But when its so obviously commercially manufactured (enjoyable to listen to or not) stop trying to make it sound deeply artistic and inspirational. Its made to sell end of story. Id respect a frank admission that they were just trying to make a bop ppl would enjoy because thats totally fine too and at least it would be honest :flop:

Edited by Economy
Typo
  • LMAO 1