music news

Ava Max teases announcement

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Economy
9 hours ago, lastpopicon said:

It's the internet, and sometimes it's hard to get the sentiment behind written text, if it wasn't meant as shade I apologize.

I personally feel like Ava deserves attention from LM's, her sound is evolving nicely, Diamonds & Dancefloors it's honestly a great album full of bops, plus, she serves good visuals.

Ive alwaysliked Ava from the beggining.

Though im not sure id agree with the earlier analysis that shes a rising star. She did breakout with a big hit but ever since then has more or less flatlined with moderate hit semi-famous level success

Not that she doesnt deserve it. She got awesome bops "whos laughing now" being my fav :lolly:

• Like 1

lastpopicon
6 minutes ago, Economy said:

Ive alwaysliked Ava from the beggining.

Though im not sure id agree with the earlier analysis that shes a rising star. She did breakout with a big hit but ever since then has more or less flatlined with moderate hit semi-famous level success

Not that she doesnt deserve it. She got awesome bops "whos laughing now" being my fav :lolly:

She does have a little issue with sampling, but she keeps serving bops I can't even be mad lol :billie:

I guess people could criticize her for it, and that's fair because she goes overboard sometimes, but plenty of artists do that nowadays, so I won't hold it against her too much. 

The melody that you choose can rescue you
  • Like 1